12 - Dating Game

ZEISHA's POV

It's 10:30 in the morning and I am spending some time alone in a coffee shop, seated by the transparent glass wall facing the mall entrance, trust me to be counting each of the person who pass by outside the shop. Being bored as I am, my attention was caught by the familiar face who just entered the mall. I saw her as one of the guests in Myungsoo's birthday event. Sum Sum?

I saw her pacing back and forth while checking her wrist watch from time to time. Frown is also visible in her face. I am not a nosy person but I am just bored, so yeah, might as well just pry on someone else' life for now. 5.. 10.. 15 minutes have passed and she really looked pissed now.

My watch says it's already 10:46 when two more ladies joined her. They are not familiar to me but they somehow look alike. Siblings or cousins? Moment later and a guy also joined them. Wait! Sungyeol?

I took a careful look and I realized he's not Sungyeol. I took a mental note to ask Dijah if Sungyeol has a younger brother, or a twin for that matter. It's not for anything else, I'm just curious.

"Booohh!" Someone startled me causing me to scream. I guess my heart leapt out from my body. "Hahahahaha! Look at you turning pale and all." It's Dijah, laughing at my misery.

"Yah! You didn't have to do that you know. Aish.. You'll be the death of me." Casting her a glare, I pulled out a chair for her to seat on.

"I called out your name over and over again. You are just so busy sticking your nose on to something that you didn't hear me." She looked outside to where I was previously looking at. "What were you looking at a while ago?"

"Ah right!" I pointed my right index finger up as I remembered my mental note and just went on with the query. "Does Sungyeol have a brother?"

"Daeyeolie? Why? Do you know him by any chance?" She asked back. Dijah being Dijah, answering a question by another question, I pinched her cheeks. "Ouch! That hurts!"

"Serves you right." I stuck my tongue out to her. "So, Daeyeol and Sungyeol, are they twins?"

"No. That dimwit will never be my twin no matter how much he wished for it." Sungyeol, who just joined us without warning, overheard my question and just answered it on behalf of Dijah. After a while, Dongwoo came too.

"What is this? Are you guys on a three-some date?" I giggled when I saw the smiling angel Dongwoo frown. So Dongwoo does have bad days too? "Sungyeol, I guess you are not welcome in their company."

"They should live with it." Sungyeol laughed. Yeah, we jive too on rare circumstances. Most of the time, I just can't put up with his being too blunt and honest. "Unless they want to admit and announce that they are officially and exclusively dating, until that day, I'll be a bug that will pester their date attempts."

I laughed again as I saw Dijah frown this time, while Dongwoo is smiling at her like an idiot, giving her the 'I told you so.' kind of look.

After sometime, a sly smirk slowly formed in Dijah's lips. "Since it's weird for three people to have a date, you two should just stick together today."

I gave Dijah the 'No way!' look.

She just shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes, avoiding to meet my gaze once more.

"Guess we have no choice. It's just always the two of us ending up together." Sungyeol unwillingly said. Damn! This man is just so awfully blunt, really.

"Eheyyy.. Just date you two." -Dongwoo

"But our Zee likes someone else I guess.." - Dijah

"Really? Who?" Sungyeol smirked as if what he heard is impossible. "I heard she never had a boyfriend."