11 - Lesson Learned

"Runnnnn!" Sungyeol shouted to the people in front of him while once in a while looking at the back. He is getting nervous at the fact that his brother might get hurt in the process. It's all his fault for letting him tag along. "Run! Hurry up!"

"Wait up!" Myungsoo stopped his sprints immediately when he realized something. "Why are we running?"

"Because we are being chased?" Sungyeol also stopped to think, but found no reason in his watery brain. His own answer made him laugh at his own ridiculousness. His laughter was immediately put to stop though when he couldn't see his brother. He started to panic. "Daeyeol? Where's Daeyeol?"

"Hyung I'm here!" The answer came from the dark corner of the parking area where a flashlight from a cellphone was turned on right after he answered. And there's Daeyeol sitting comfortably in the hood of Sungyeol's car together with Syazzi. "Don't worry, they won't chase us here."

"Yeah.. They won't." Syazzi agreed, holding a glass of margarita and held it up in the air. "Cheers!" And she took a sip before offering another toast to Daeyeol. "Ahhh.. Had a lot of fun tonight."

"How can you be so sure that they won't come after us?" Feeling the relief that his brother is safe, Sungyeol relaxed in his feet while standing with his two hands on his waist.

Sumie and Sarah giggled on the sidelines. It's Sumie who stepped up to explain the situation. "I wanted to tell you a while ago, but this dude here..." She pointed towards Myungsoo. "..he just kept on dragging me I couldn't even do anything."

"Sorry.. Are you hurt somewhere?" He stepped close to Sumie to check her appearance. Seeing that she's okay, his eyes shifted towards Daeyeol. "But what was that thing we are supposed to know?"

"Syazzi already took care of the troublemakers. I even saw the bouncers dragging them out." Daeyeol answered, slightly doing a choreography of Hyungseong and Hyuna's 'Troublemaker.' Syazzi joined in then they did a high-five after. "Nice! We really jive."

"Her parents actually own this place." Sarah completed the puzzle. "And yeah, the three of us are cousins. You didn't really have to fight with those punks but thank you for stepping up."

"Really?" Myungsoo just can't believe what he heard. "Aish!" He ruffled his hair. "We over reacted. See my clothes are all crumpled now." He said while fixing his all-black outfit.

"And my forehead is showing. Damn those bastards. They ruined my hairstyle." Sungyeol murmured while shaking his head, trying to fix his hair.

"Anyway, guys, I still haven't properly introduced my cousins. Meet Sarah and Sumie." Syazzi interrupted the never ending aftermath complaints from Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

***

One week later

"Yeah. See you later." Sungyeol overheard Daeyeol say to someone over the phone when he joined him in the breakfast table. "You have a prayer meeting again?" He asked, half teasing.

"Just eat Hyung. It's too early to pick on me." Daeyeol shoved a plate full of food in front of Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just smirked before sipping on his cup of coffee. They quietly had their breakfast, only the sound of utensils can be heard. But a curious kid as he is, he looked at Daeyeol again.

"Dude, are you dating someone lately?" He paused to check the change of reaction on Daeyeol's face. "Oh I knew it!" He flicked his chopsticks in the air.

"What do you know? And why are you waddling your chopsticks like that? Are you fighting with someone?" Daeyeol nagged to cover up what he needs to cover up. "But Hyung...Can I ask you something?"