6 - Accidental First Meeting

She wiped the sweat bead that rolled down to her forehead. The sun is scorching hot and she still has a lot of requirements to pass and process to undergo. Transferring school is hard.

She heaved a sigh and continued walking towards the administration building to meet her cousin there. Her head is bowed down to avoid the eyes of the nosy students around. Guys are checking her out because of her appearance while ladies are checking her fashion statement.

'Urggghhhh!!! I hate this.' She thought.

She passed by through the gym and saw the cheerleading squad's practice. Her full attention was caught, totally forgetting what she still needs to do.

"Wow! They're sooo fabulously awesome great jjang daebak!" She muttered, a little loud unconciously.

She was so amused and focused on the cheerleading routines that she got startled when something hit her head.
"Ow! That effin' hurts! Who's that?" She looked around to check what hit her head, then she saw a bouncing ball fell right in front of her. "Is it you?"

Eyeing to the man with weird bangs and just plain tall built who is walking towards her direction, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah.. Hey, can you pass me the ball?"

"Why would I pick up a filthy thing and do you a favor? You don't even know how to say sorry."

The man just smirked and picked the ball up instead. "You know, girls here consider it a lucky charm."

"What?!"

"Being hit by the Infinite's ball.."

"Whatever.. Whatever.. I don't know if you are stupid or you are just really plain stupid, but I don't care whose ball is that. All I know is my head effin' hurts and it's your fault so you should say sorry." She paused to catch her breath after saying what she just said. "But since you are stupid, of course you wouldn't understand what I'm saying so I gotta go." She walked away and waved her hand with her back on him. "Toodles!"

"What was that?!" He was left dumbfounded at how fast things happened. He just said three sentences, and the rest is history.

"Yahhhh! The ball!" The small-eyed guy shouted from behind and another guy came running towards him to retrieve the ball.

"Huh?" The guy looked carefully at his face. "Hyung!!!" He grabbed the taller guy's head and made him look upward.

"Yahhh! What are you doing to me?" The tall guy complained. "My neck hurts."

"Just stay still.."

"Why? What happened?" Five nosy guys crowded over them and checked what's happening.

"His nose is bleeding.." The beautiful guy said.

"What?! Yah yah! Help me.. I don't want to die." Like a kid, the tall guy complained again.

"Why? You weren't hit by the ball Yeolie were you?"

"No.."

"Then what happened?"

"I was just talking to the lady hit by the ball. She was talking fine with Hangeul but then she started to talk in damn straight fast english."

"What?!"

Dead silence.

Then roars of laughter errupted.

***

"Sissy!" She ran towards her cousin, boredom and impatience is visible in her face. "I'm sorry for making you wait."

"Lady, you know I hate waiting. What took you so long? And why is your forehead red?"