22 - Close Your Eyes

Cris pressed the doorbell of Dongwoo and Dijah's condo unit. It has been almost a minute and no one is answering, so she pressed it again.. And again.. And again..

"Couz, have mercy on the doorbell will ya?" Zeisha covered the poor doorbell with her palm before Cris could mercilessly press it again. She knows her cousin too well for being impatient.

"What's taking them so long to answer the door?" Cris' eyebrows almost meet. She particularly hates waiting.

Shrugging her shoulders, Zeisha chose to lean on the wall beside the doorbell, just in case Cris goes on a 'pressing the doorbell' spree again. "Who knows? They're on their honeymoon stage. So maybe they are..."

The door flung open, showing Dijah still in her pajamas, wearing a deep frown. "Yah! Do you think our doorbell is a piano or something? Gosh my eardrums are about to explode."

"Mian.." Cris raised her hand to apologize but lacks any tiny bit of sincerity in it. "But what took you so long? Are you in the middle of doing something?"

"Neo museun tteus-iya chigeum?" Dijah have her eyes widened while talking. Right after she finished saying that, they heard a blag sound in the living room.

When they rushed in to take a look, they saw a body semi-lying on the floor. It's Dongwoo wearing an uncomfortable look in his face.

"Oppa! What are you doing there?" -Zeisha

"Are you in pain? Did you fall from the couch?" -Cris

"A..nio.. I just.. I was just stretching and I.. Ahm.. I lost my balance." -Dongwoo

"Stretching?" Cris' suspicious eyes went back and forth Dijah and Dongwoo. "For real?"

"Of course! Anima sana in corpore sano." Dongwoo said in an alien language which drove the three ladies' jaws to drop. Dongwoo giggled out of nowhere before standing up while caressing a part of his back.

"Eyyy mwoya? Your husband is possessed again by a Kenyan spirit Dij." -Cris

"Anio. That's normal for him." Dijah followed Dongwoo with her eyes as he ascend to their room. "What brought you here? You are bored without me aren't you?"

Cris and Zeisha nodded and exchanged glances before dragging Dijah to the couch and made her sit in between them.

"Tell us what happened in your honeymoon." -Cris

"Did you do it?" -Zeisha

"Do what? Yahhh! Are you crazy? What made you think that I would tell you anything about that?" -Dijah

"Uhoooo. Stop making a fuss and just tell us what happened." -Cris

"Tell us, tell us... And we want it detailed." -Zeisha

Dijah is about to open her mouth either to complain or to really tell them everything, who knows what, but the doorbell rang just on time. "Who is it again?"

"Did you call Sungyeol Oppa over?" Cris asked Zeisha who shook her head in response.

"Sony Eonnie maybe?" Curious and excited, thinking that it's really Sony, Dijah rushed to the door.

"Dijah-yahhh!!" The most unexpected human being greeted her with a childish wave while flashing his 'toothpaste-advertisement-worthy' smile.

"Eyyyy mwoyah! Are you here to pester me today too?! Does our unit look like a daycare center to you guys?" Dijah gave Bogum a slight smack in his tummy.

"Eoh? Cris, Zee annyeong!" Bogum shooved off Dijah out of his way, placed a box in the dining table then found his way to the single couch. "You're here too?"