9 - The Other Side Of Him

"Yah! Where are you taking me?" Zeisha said aloud, hoping she said it loud enough for Sungyeol to hear. "I don't wanna die yet. I still want to experience having a boyfriend."

Sungyeol chuckled. "Don't worry, you won't die... Yet..." And the car caught up to a greater speed.

"Sungyeol-ssi, slow down please. Why are you doing this to me?" Zeisha has no choice but to close her eyes and silently pray to all the gods. "I'll treat you better from now on."

The speed went on, and Zeisha's eyes were shut the whole time until she felt the brush of cold air in her skin. Turned out Sungyeol have opened the window, and thankfully, the car have slowed down.

Sungyeol chuckled again before prompting her to open her eyes. "We're here."

"Where are we?" Zeisha slowly opened her eyes and settled it on Sungyeol's face. She frowned when she saw the teasing smirk on his face. "What now?!"

"So you haven't had a boyfriend ever?"

Her frown turned deeper. "And so? It's none of your business."

He chuckled again before turning around. "Look over there."

Zeisha's eyes followed where Sungyeol's hand is pointing. And she gasped at the sight. "Wow! Beautiful!"

"I know. This is my secret sanctuary. I go here to take some things out of my mind."

She looked at his now calm face then looked at the glimmering lights in front of her. The view is just so beautiful she wish she could see it forever.

Minus his annoying face. She thought and secretly laughed.

"So you actually have worries in mind too?" -Zeisha

"Why? What do you think of me?" -Sungyeol

"A worryless, brainless, stupid fool." -Zeisha

"Yahhh!" -Sungyeol

***

ZEISHA's POV

Few days have passed and I still couldn't believe Sungyeol and I were paired up last Valentine's date. Good thing everything went fine.

The thought of the four lovers made me giddy. Smiling like an idiot, I texted Dijah.

To Savior Dij: So, how does it feel to finally come out in the open?

From Savior Dij: Don't start with me. That dork is annoying.

To Savior Dij: Admit it. Annoying for you means loveable. Dongwoo Oppa is cute though.

From Savior Dij: Who are you calling cute?

To Savior Dij: Why? Jealous? Should I seduce Dongwoo Oppa?

From Savior Dij: Do you still want to see the sun shine tomorrow?

I laughed at Dija's reply. She's the ultimate denial queen although it's already obvious.

"You look like a fool, smiling alone. What is it? Share share share.." Cris jumped to my bed and snatched the phone from my hand and read the messages in it without asking for my permission.

"Hmmmm..." She looked at me right after reading the conversation thread of me and Dija. "So, what about you and Sungyeol? No spark?"

My mouth flew open at the unexpected question from the person who I thought knows me well. "You know my ideal types couz. That's a ridiculous question to begin with."