20 - Assurance

"Heol!" Sungyeol blurted out when he saw what really made her cry. "Drama? Maldo andwae!" He can't believe he climbed a wall just to appease the person who he thought is upset and jealous. This is far from what he expected.

"Yeah.. Drama.. Why? What's wrong with that?" Zeisha reached out for the remote control and paused whatever she is watching. "But Oppa, what brought you here at this time of the night?"

"Well.. I thought you were sulking because of what you saw earlier and felt that I needed to explain." -Sungyeol

Zeisha didn't respond for a while, her eyes are digging a hole at Sungyeol's face. "You're right. Then, who is she?" When Sungyeol is about to answer, Zeisha covered his mouth with her hands. "No no no.. Don't answer."

"Why?" Sungyeol stared back at her.

"Do you really have to explain? I mean... Are we on that level where one needs to explain whatever to the other?" -Zeisha

"Of course!" -Sungyeol

"Why?" -Zeisha

"Aren't we..ahmmm.." Sungyeol paused. "What do we call our relationship again? Hmmm.."

"See? You don't even know." She sighed. "Because there's nothing between us. Just mutual-understanding-whatsoever.." Zeisha shifted her eyes to her lap and played with her well-manicured finger nails. "That's why you didn't have to explain anything to me. I am not entitled to that."

"Zee..." Sungyeol didn't know what to say, and while he is rummaging his head for the right words, Zeisha showed off a bright smile, completely changing the mood.

"Oppa, have you had dinner?" Zeisha asked, totally off-topic. "Let's go food hunting at the kitchen."

At the mention of food, Sungyeol's stomach suddenly grumbled which reminded him that he didn't have any food intake since he left his office.

Zeisha smiled once again and held his wrist, pulling him towards the door. "You shouldn't skip meals Mr. Lee."

"Hold on.. What about your parents?" He asked worriedly.

"They're on a business trip. The maids are already sleeping. Don't worry, I can protect you from them." She said, showing off her toned arms.

Sungyeol couldn't help but chuckle at how cute she is in his eyes. "Let's go then.. I'm dying of hunger. And it's all because of you." He led the walk towards the kitchen, capturing Zeisha's hand for an HHWW (holding-hands-while-walking.)

"Why is it because of me? Did I take you refrigerator? Did I take the plates, the utensils, the table, the..."

"My heart and mind.." Sungyeol cut Zeisha's litany off before she gets to recite what makes up a kitchen. "You had my heart and mind this whole time that I didn't even think about food and anything else.."

"What a bluff.." Zeisha said before walking ahead of him, perfectly hiding her smile. "Should I reheat the left-overs?"

"No need.. Can you make ramyeon for me instead?" -Sungyeol

"Okay."

Zeisha got busy preparing the ingredients and making his ramyeon. Sungyeol on the other hand stayed seated while his eyes are following her around.

Sungyeol and Zeisha's kind of dinner slash midnight snack is ramyeon for him and a liter of ice cream for her.

"Ice cream?" -Zeisha

"No thanks. Not my thing.." -Sungyeol

"Okay.." -Zeisha

"Are you broken hearted or something?" -Sungyeol