Stormy day ::: colby x reader

You were standing outside of Colby's house. It was pouring rain and it was thunder and lightning out. You had your hoodie up and you arms cover from the hoodies sleeves in the pocket of your adidas pants. You stand there waiting for him, you rang the door bell about 2 times. You look at your phone, 9:30- where the hell is he. You then text him.

(Y/n): hey I'm waiting outside.

You sent the text and waited.

It was about five minutes after and he still didn't answer. You decided to go back to your car. You run to your car still in your position and unlock the door. You jump in the car sonic fast and sit there. You start looking threw Instagram and then get a text from Colby.

C: hey sorry..... I um I'll be home in a sec. just went to go grab something. There's a key on top of my house door, if you want to go in.

(Y/n): ya thanks ok see you later.

You walked out into the drive way and walked onto the porch. You went on my tippy toes and got the key. You grabbed the key and unlocked his house. We are bestfriends so You guess it isn't weird if I know where the spear key is. You walked into the house and you walk into the kitechen. To your left is a redish like color of a living room. Then there are stairs and stairs to the second floor. You walked in and closed the door. You looked around in amazement. It was so big and beautiful. You then went upstairs to see three doors in the hall way. You opened all of them. It was like a game show, but in the first door was a closet the second was Colby's room and the third was a huge bathroom. This kids rich, damnnnn. You run back downstairs when you hear the front door click. You see Colby's standing there with a beanie, black pants and a black shirt.

"Where's your coat!" You say laughing

"Um, didn't know that it was gonna rain!" He laughed back

He walked into the living room and gestured you to go as well. You walked over and sat next to him. He had a bag, it said 'Rite Aid' on it. He looked at you while You looked at the bag in confusion.

"What's th---" you get interrupted by Colby. He puts it in your face.

"Yours" he says. You grab the bag and look at what's inside. You find a blanket with a heart and arrow through it.

"Awe this is cute Colby, I love---" you said putting your head up and getting interrupted by a light small touch on your lips. You find colbys lips touching yours. You let the stuff go and grab the side of his jaw line. He snakes his arms around your waist and you guys sit there kissing for at least a minute. You let go and he just looks at you. You stare back at him. A smile begins to grow on your face.

"This won't change anything, right" you asked worried. You love Colby but you guys are bestfriends.

"(Y/n) nothing will change us!" He said smiling. He pushed his hair out of his eyes and looked at you. He stood up and offers to grab your hand. You place your hand on top of his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. You looked at the hands then to him. You pushed towards him and wrapped your arms around his back and held your hands on his back. He put his hands around your waist and bend his head down so his head was resting on yours. Then a loud ,CRACK. You jumped in Colby's arms and looked out the window. Thunder and lightning, you thought.

"It's ok, (y/n). I'm here" he said kissing the top of your head. He let go and grabbed YORU hand. You guys walked to his bedroom.

"Go lay down. I'll grab a movie" he said taking his shirt off. You jumped on his bed. And you didn't know what side to take so you just guessed. You saw Colby walk in.

"Don't know if you like it but I got, fault in our stars, lion ki----" he said walking in looking through the movies he picked.

"LION KING" I screamed. Colby just looked at me and laughed. I started laughing too.

He turned his tv on and another crack of thunder came with a lightning strike before it. Every time that would happen you would jump. Then when Colby was done with putting the movie on he jumped in bed. He had no shirt and a pair of sweatpants on.

It was an 35 mins later and you found yourself cuddling up next to Colby. Your head and hand on his chest. You legs curled up and his arm around you. After the movie was over Colby and you fell asleep.

"Goodnight (y/n)" he told you

"Love you" you said

"Love you too" he said kissing you goodnight