attention

"Colby stop!" You whined as he pulled your hair one more time. You looked behind yourself in your seat for social studies class, not paying any attention to the teacher.

"No, it's fun," he said. "I mean I can do it in the bed but, I thought Here was more appropriate." He smirked and sent a subtle wink in your direction. You rolled yours eyes looking away from him. You felt his hand run through your hair again. Before he could pull you wiped your head around and gripped his wrist, holding it tightly.

"Try me again, brock. I'll break your wrist if I have to." You smirked back at him. He stood there no emotion in his face as he ripped his hand away from you and sat quietly in his seat for the rest of class.

Once the class was dismissed, you got your stuff and walked out he door. Halfway out the door you felt your body get turned around and a pair of lips roughly slapped on yours. You pulled away quickly looking up to see Colby.

"I've got your attention," he smirked. You watched as his eyes filled with lust. "Good," he growled low into my ear before walking away. You stood there not caring on what happen. The only thing on your mind was what was on HIS mind.

-

Lmao this is bad I'm sorry 😂