calm

-
you felt colbys arms wrap around your waist and fold on top of your stomach. his head resting on your shoulder while he started talking to the guys.

you looked at him, seeing he had a genuine smile on his face and laughing. he had a black beanie on, his maroon shirt that was big on him and had small holes in them and he had his black pants. you looked back at the guys such as jake, corey and sam, and started talking again.

"it was crazy yo." corey spoke high giving jake. i leaned my head back and to the side near colbys ear.

"hi baby." you rubbed the other side of his face. he kissed your cheek before nuzzling his head in your neck. you giggled from his hair tickling you a bit.

"let's go upstairs." he said letting go of your. you nodded and you both walked up the stairs, the roommates not noticing cause they were talking amongst each other.

colby walked in his room, your hand in his. you shut the door about to let go of his hand before he twirled you towards him making you bump into him. he held onto the small of your back with his other hand. he smiled down at you kissing your lips slowly pushing you back a little. you felt a smile creep into his lips so you did the same.

"you're so stunning." he quietly said after he let go of the kiss. you blushed a bit looking down.

"you're adorable, colbs." you laughed looking back at him. he picked you up, as you wrapped your arms tighter around his neck making you start laughing.

he placed you on the bed wrapping his arms around your waist as he fell onto the bed and cuddled up to your side. his legs were tangled with yours, while he laid on his stomach with his arms hanging around your waist.

you soon both fell asleep tot he calming sounds of the world outside and each other's breaths.
-

bro this was cringe 😂🤮