distraction

-
you were sitting at colbys desk reading through some things that you needed to study for your exam the next day.

you were studying for about an hour, alone in his room with some light music in the back. you were too focused on your work you didn't hear the door open. you felt someone wrap their arms around you, and rest their chin on your head.

"hi baby." colby said as he kissed your head. you smiled at him before he grabbed a chair and sat next to you.

you went back to your things colby glancing at you ever so often, admiring his favorite features about you. he kiss your cheek randomly making you look over, his head resting on his hand.

"yes, colbs?" you giggled. he just smiled an innocent smile at you, you shaking your head before going back to work. 

after another 20 minutes you felt colby kiss your cheek again before resting his head on your shoulder. you didn't really think about it and just went along.

another few minutes went by and colby started to kiss your cheek, jaw and neck. you put your head back in pleasure leaving colby more access. you just smiled before grabbing his face and looking at him.

"i. have. to. study." you squished his cheeks before moving your chair more in. you heard him sigh. you felt a bit bad so you turned around. "what's wrong? you're so affectionate today."

"i just want your loveeee." he whined. you just chuckled before getting up from the computer and grabbing his hand.

you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him as he pulled you closely by your waist. he moved his head a bit to deepen the kiss.

once you let go you just smiled at him, "is that better?" you let you hand run down to his biceps, holding them.

"nooo i want to cuddle." he whined again.

"colby i-" you got cut off by his arms going under your legs and picking you up. "babe!"

"we're cuddling either you like it or not." he chuckled turning his light off and walking down the narrow stairwell to the couch.

-

i am the biggest procrastinating you'll ever meet also i'm backkkk ❤️