Love

Colby never intended to be the shy, nerdy kid at our school. He's been bullied his whole life and it alway broke your heart to watch it.

As for you, you were also a nerd but outgoing. You would love to help him but you couldn't cause you weren't popular.

This was 8th grade- you're now out of school and Colby and you have been dating for 3 years. He asked you out the night after your best friend died in a car accident.

Colby felt bad and even worse when he widely imagine sam getting killed and his whole world crushing down. He watched you from afar, your sadness growing outside of you letting people see it.

-

Colby and you decided to take a walk with your dog. He never really liked to interact, you were the only person (besides sam) that he felt comfortable with.

You both walking hand in hand with your dog,y/d/n. Colby smiled as the light breeze hit his face, the cool air sending chills down each other body. You wrapped your hand more around the dogs leash.

"She's cute.." Colby muttered.

"Yeah." You smiled looking at the dog. You both moved to the sidewalk instead of the street and walked towards the dog park.

" you know I love you right. I don't think I say it enough." Colby chuckled and looked at you. You blushed a bit, before pulling his hand up and kissed the back of it.

"Yes I do. I love you too."

"Love right? What does it mean to you." Colby asked as you both sat down on a bench, and let y/d/n loose. There were gates there so you didn't have to worry.

"Um.. well, I honestly think of it as when a person has a real feeling for someone. When they look at them it's hard to not forget, having sex doesn't mean just feeling the pleasure." You smiled at the last part.

Colby smiled a small smile and watched as your dog ran around with others.

"Do you consider us love?"

"Very much."

"What about 8th grade?"

"Let's just say our love towards each other started 3 years ago."

-

Wtf is this?

Also my best friend and I made a soundcloud playlist with some of our favorite songs.. you should listen to it! it's called:

Songs❤️