contact

there might be a lot of mistakes cause i wrote this at like 3 AM and it is unedited :) ëńjøy.
-

"no no no! i'm going to bed! goodnight!" you smack the table as you stand up and start to walk away. all the roommates look at you.

"wait wait wait! no come on!" colby whined holding your wrist. you looked down at him to see his pouting face. "pweaseeee." he whispered.

"no. i told all of you, i don't fuck with that shit." you gently got out of colbys grip not wanting to feel bad. you walked up the stairs and into colbys room getting right into bed for how tired you were.

you stayed on your phone watching people's lives on instagram before you heard the door open. you shined the light at the door still laying in your usual spot.

"hey." you heard colbys voice. his softly closed his door and walked over getting under the covers with you.

"hi." you smiled. "why are you up here? i thought you were going to play with them?" you questioned. he shook his head taking his shirt off and putting his phone on his charger.

"i was only going to play if you were there." he chuckled. he wrapped the blanket more around himself. his whole body was covered except his face. you put your phone on the bed side bed, by crawling over colby, doing the same thing colby did.

he opened his eyes and looked at you as you smiled. he leaned in and did a quick kiss before he shut his bed side lamp off. he wrapped his arms around you as you two both spooned.

-

the sound of a creaking door awoke you. you sat up on your elbows rubbing your eyes before seeing the door opening. you quickly took your phone out and put he flashlight on pointing it at the door. you didn't see anything there but it stopped.

you put your phone back away and tried to go back to sleep.

you then heard a loud bam of a door forcefully get closed. you jolted up, so did colby. he turned his light on and looked at you as you sat there in shock.

"y/n?" he asked rubbing his eyes. "y/n!" he whispered.

"what!" you looked back, also whispering.

"what the fuck was that." colby got up from bed walking over to his door and opening it.

"did you leave your-" you looked through the curtains to his window. "window open... guess not."

"was that my door?" he asked looking at you. you nodded before you heard sam run into the room. you covered your body since you only had a undergarments on.

"bro are you guys okay?" sam asked pretty worried. jake slowly walked into the hallway into colbys room.

"bro-" jake yawned. "what the hell. where's corey?"

"probably sleeping." colby answered. "he's a deep sleeper."

"not as deep as you, bro." he hit colby shoulder and stuck his tongue out and laughed.

"jesus, jake. always sexual jokes, huh?" you questioned. he stuck the middle finger at you, making you return the favor.

"just be safe bro." he left the room and went back to his leaving only sam and colby.