Snoring ::: colby x reader

You, Colby and the room mates were hanging out in the gaming room. You and devyn were Talking while the boys were playing their ragging games. Colby and you were laying on one of the white bean bags, his arms were around you while watching the game on the tv and the controller in his hand. Devyn was sitting next to Corey on the couch snuggled up.

"What happen with that girl at the store again" I asked devyn. She started to giggle.

"Yeah she was like 'are you the one that's dating sam'. Never in my life had I laughed so hard." She said watching the game that Corey was planning.

"Damnit" You heard Colby say placing his head in the back of your neck. He pulled back up resting his chin on your shoulder. You laughed a little.

"What happen?"

"Im bad at th—" He was about to say before Elton cut him off.

"You're not just bad, Colby. You suckkk" Elton kept his eyes on the screen while people were laughing. Colby rolled his eyes and looked at you.

"Yeah I "suck"..." he said putting his head in your back and resting his arms. You started to rub his arm that was over your side. You smiled and started to watch the game. After awhile you just forgot that you were tickling Colby's arm. You were laying there, his arm on your stomach. You heard a soft snore come from his lips. You looked at him and realized he was sleeping.

"Guys" you whispered. They looked at you. "Get your phones and come take a video of Colby. He's snoring" you laughed. They grabbed their phones and quietly cane over and started to take videos.