Prank (gone wrong) ::: colby x reader

Colby and sam were planning on pranking you. Devyn was going to give Colby some makeup and fake blood to seem like he got hurt. Making fake cuts on his arm and putting him in the tub with blood all over.

Thinking the prank will go awesome...

They were wrong.

🤧
You had just gotten out of work and headed home. Colby hasn't texted you nor called you. You got extremely worried but brushed it off remember that he was suppose to do a video with sam today. He unusually kept his phone one but you juts kept positive thoughts in your head.

You were tired and just wanted to take a shower then go to bed. You got home and walked inside to see nobody home.

"Hello?" You asked peeking through the door. You walked fully in closing the open door behind you, taking your shoes off and placing your keys on the key holder. You sighed and set your purse on the table. You started walking upstairs calling Colby's name out but getting no answer.

"Col- OH JESUS! COLBY" you screamed as you open the bathroom door seeing your boyfriend in the bathtub drenched in blood. You ran over to him. Eyes filled with tears.

You stated to shake his shoulders, "Colby no! Colby stop if this is a fucking pra- oh my god."

You then heard sam run in after you.

"THE F.UCK HAPPEN" he screamed. You looked at him letting go and getting up shaking your head mumbling a 'I don't know'. "I'll call the cops" he said. But he was calling his friend to make it seem real. You sat down head in hands as you cried. You choked a sobbed as you looked at Colby. You couldn't look at him anymore so you ran out and into your room. You started to have a mental breakdown before crawling up on to the wall before placing your back on it while resting your head on your legs. After about 20 second you felt a pair of hands on your arm. You looked up quickly to see Colby. You jumped backwards and looked at him surprised. Anger flushed over your body as you remember what happen.

"It was a prank baby" he smiled.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" you said. Colby's smile faded into a confused look. "DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK COLBY! THE FUCK IS-- WHAT WAS YOUR MIND THINKING" you screamed at him getting up.

"I don't understand" he said getting up.

"Yeah ok! Like you don't! What's wrong with you! I thought I lost you!" You yelled. Colby looked at sam and told him to turn the camera off. He did and walked in.

"Are you ok?" He asked looking at you.

"Were you in this?" He just nodded.

"Great! Scaring the shit out of me, like jumping out from behind a door, or dying my hair, shaving my eyebrows is another thing! But hurting me mentally and almost PHYSICALLY is something way different Colby! You can't do that to people! It's not ok to do! I'm done Colby! Do this to someone else who can deal with your bull shit!" You spat at him. Jabbing your finger to his chest.

"(y/n) please im so-"

"Leave it Colby! Until you get your act up" you paused looking at him. "We're done!" You said before walking down the stairs. He just stared at sam. Sams mouth was wide open when devyn came out.

"What happen to (y/n)?" She asked.colby felt tears burn at the verge of his eyes. He closed his eyes sitting on the couch choking out sobs.