Truth or dare ::: colby x reader

I'm so sorry if your request are very delayed it's just my phone is acting up and my computer has a virus, so like curse my life. And if you want on just message me and I'll try my hardest to get it in as soon as possible.

Ok? Ok love ya

This is chit

•—-----------—------------—•

You and your best friend, maddie , are going to a friends house. His name is sam Golbach and he's super sweet. You guys met about 3 weeks ago, when you needed a ride home. After that you guys started to talk more and today you guys are going over there to hang out. His girlfriend couldn't come so it's just going to be you him maddie and his best friend. You have never met him but heard a lot about him.

As you and maddie get into the car she's seems to be excited. You looked at her and giggle. "Why so excited, girl?". She just looked at you.

"Cause his best friend could be hotttt" she sang

"Oh ... um ok?" You laughed. You guys started to drive over to sams when you got a phone call.

Sam
Hey

You
Hey yeah we are almost there

Sam
You read my mind. Ha ha ok see ya bye

You
Bye

You hung up and stared out into the world and was wondering what his bestfriend could look like. Maybe he's like modern day boys or.... OR he... omg! Maybe he's like that emo kid that has that hair, is in green eyes! Ah I'm excited now.

You try to keep yourself calm when you arrived at sams house. Maddie couldn't handle herself. You guys walked up got to the door when you got there and knocked on it. Sam opened it right away hugging you. He wasn't friends with maddie and he defiantly wasn't good friend like you guys. You walked in when sam moved over for you to come in.

"Just sit in the couch. I have to get Colby." He said walking through the hallway. You nodded and sat criss cross on the couch. As you and maddie started to talk you heard sam walking into the living room. You looked at your phone as you felt maddie picking your side.

"What" you said looking at her then to sam. Colby was standing right next to him. Ohhh god he's so hot.

(Colby's pov)

I walked out with sam into the living room just to see two girls sitting on the couch. One had (y/h/c) hair and (y/e/c) eyes and was so gorgeous. Her hair was so long and shinny. When she smiled at me I couldn't help but just melt inside.

(Your pov)

He was fricken gorgeous! Like I couldn't talk.

"I'm - my.. uh I'm (Y/N)" you said standing up and shaking his hand. "This is--"

"I'm maddie" she said excited. She jumped up and you watched her walk over to him while saying that in a princess way. She was trying to show off, I had a feeling he liked her.

After about a ten minutes of choosing what we were going to do we decided to play truth or dare. We all sat in a circle and stared to play. Maddie went first.

"Truth or dare..." she looked around "Colby"

He looked at her. "Truth"

"Pussy" you said looking at him as he laughed it off. He rolled his eyes then looked back at maddie.

"If you could date anyone who would it be" she asked

"Like in this group?" Colby said. Maddie nodded and you just looked at him then to maddie. "Um... (Y/N)" . You just looked shocked then looked over to him and smiled. You saw maddie a smile fade. You could see anger in her eyes.

"Go sam" she said.

"Ok truth or dare (y/n)" sam said

"Dare" you replied with a smile.

"I dare you to kiss Colby" you just looked at sam. You then looked back at Colby who was looking down. You tried to keep your cool when you said, "just one kiss... I can do that". You grabbed Colby's face and looked at him with sorry eyes. You were about to lean in when he did. You closed your eyes and felt a spark between you two. You felt maddie get up. You let go of the kiss and looked to see maddie no where. You looked back at Colby. You got up and walked out to see where maddie went. You walked out the door and saw maddie resting on the wall crying. You looked at her confused then kneeled down beside her.

"Hey are you o-" you said resting your hand on her shoulder. You got interrupted by her slapping you hand away. "What the hell is wrong with you" you got up.

"You (Y/N)! I wanted him! He deserves me not you!" You looked at her with anger in you eyes.

"Well if you wouldn't have asked that question or Ben so hurtful of something you can't get but want, then you would have been fine maddie! Not my fault he said me!" You said walking back inside to grab your shoes and coat.

"We're leaving" you said storming out.

"(Y/N) wait" you heard Colby say. You turn around to be greeted by Colby's face pressing into yours. He molded your lips together as he pushed his hand under your hair and around you neck. "Here's my number" he said after the kiss. You nodded at him and walked out.

"Come on maddie, we're leaving" you said