somebody else

-
you sat on your bedroom floor of your apartment. you stared up at the ceiling feeling tears pouring from your eyes.

your hand clenched a picture of you and colby. one of his favorites that he had on his wall and of his phone lock screen.

staring down at it you remembered everything you did or had with him. you quietly sobbed as a smiled crept on your face.

colby died to a very bad car accident that was not his fault. he was driving home to go edit a video he had just finished when a drunk driver crashed into him and killed him instantly.

nothing really drew you two apart, no argument- it was all good. you loved him more than anyone you've had a relationship with.

he always was the one to tell you to not 'stay hooked' on him if something bad every happened. you would always get upset with him only because you hated the fact of him gone.

"please, y/n. do not wait your whole life wasting it on me-" colby calmly said

"it isn't a waste if its for you!" you yelled. you stared at him before going to sit on the couch.

he walked over and sat down next to you. resting his head on your shoulder you let out a sigh. "i just love you to much to think about it."

he interlocked your hands together and kissed your shoulder. "i love you too."

"there isn't anyone else.." you quietly said to yourself looking at the picture. "but i'll find someone for you."

-