CHAPTER 1 | FRIENDS

Today is a Sports Day. Sooji's favorite day. She really likes sport. Especially in running. She felt like she can released all her stress by running. Even she happy with the day, inside her heart there was a sadness. Every year, she can't show off her winning of gold medals from running events to anyone. Well, what she meant by anyone was showing her winning to her family.

"Ahh...I wish my family also can come to support me and be proud of me on this day"

Sooji felt envied as she saw almost the students that took part in Sports Day came with their families.

"I hope you doing well"

She wiped her tears before they fell.

.............

"And like always, today's winner of gold medal in 100m, 200m, 1500m and marathon 10km goes to Kim Soo Ji, our Run Angel " the MC announced the winner.

Soo Ji walked to the stage and took her gold medals and prizes.

"I'm so proud of you Soo Ji" Hana High School's principal, Mr Bang smiled while giving the prizes to Soo Ji.

"Thank you, sir" she bowed her head before took her medals and prizes.

"Soo Ji 'jjang' (awesome)! Soo Ji 'nomu ippeoda' (very pretty)! Soo Ji so cool!" Soo Ji's group of best friends shouted loudly while hold a big banner in the air that has Soo Ji's face and her name on it.

There had a reason why they were doing all the silly things to her. 'Cheer her up'. Yeah, that's right. They knew that Soo Ji's family didn't come to the event. They also knew that Soo Ji really upset and disappointed. So, to cheer her up, they always did silly things to her. That's what we called best friend.

Ahh.. They are always embarrassing me... every time, Soo Ji thought. Her face was as red as a tomato because of her friends in action. All the students and the audiences clapped their hands for Soo Ji.

She walked down from the stage immediately, while covering her face with her small hand and straightly walked to her friends.

"Yah! Can you guys stop it. All of you embarrassing me" she shouted slowly to her friends.

"Hahhaha. You should be proud because you have such a supportive friends like us" dark brown hair with bunny teeth guy said.

"Yeah, he's right. We are your family, our Angel Soo Ji!" tall guy with dimples said and locked Soo Ji's head with his arm.

"Yah, Namjoon-ah stop! Let me go. Don't embarrass me twice"

"What?! Yah?! I'm your oppa (brother). O-P-P-A. I'm your senior, your punk" Namjoon locked her more tightly.

Then, to release herself, she pinched Namjoon's arm.

"Argh! It's hurt Soo Ji-ah" he released Soo Ji and rubbed his arm.

"Hah. Serves you right!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, today let me treats you guys dinner with this money prize" Soo Ji showed her big replica cheques (?) that she got from principal just now to her friends with a big smile on her face.

"Wah, like always our Soo Ji jjang!" Jeon Jungkook thumbs up.

"Woah, Soo Ji-ah saranghae (I love you)" Lisa and Rose gave a heart sign to Soo Ji.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" a guy with rectangle smile linked his arm with Soo Ji.

"Taehyung oppa, let her go! She's mine. Right Soo Ji-ah?" Lisa linked her arm with Soo Ji left arm.

Soo Ji rolled her eyes. She giggled because of her silly best friends.

"What you guys want to eat?" Soo Ji asked.

"Beef steak!!!" All of them said in unison.

"Yah! That is so expensive. No. We gonna eat Chinese foods because I am soooo craving spicy food. Okay?" Soo Ji suggested her idea.

"Hahaha. So, why you bother to ask us if you already have your own menu, huh?" Namjoon flicked Soo Ji's forehead.

"Ah! Oppa! It's hurt." She rubs her forehead.

"Ahh.. Whatever. Just for our winner, we will follow your words...Your Highness!" Rose bowed to Soo Ji like Soo Ji was a queen.

"Hahaha. Oh yeah! Assa!" Soo Ji said excitedly.

They walked out from school field towards Chinese food restaurant together while were chatting and laughing.

.................................................................

To be continue🎬🏃🏃🏃

Toinkk... 😋