CHAPTER 9 | CONFESSION

Lisa P.O.V

I saw Soo Ji a little bit off today and I don't know why.

"Soo Ji, are you okay?" I asked.

She didn't heard. She was dreamed away. She kept looking out of the window.

"Soo Ji!" I snapped my fingers then shook her body.

She startled. "Oh. Why? Why? What did you just said?"

"Oh God! Soo Ji. Are you okayy? You..you looks not feeling well. You keep dreamed away."

"What? Me? Hahaha. What are you saying? I always fine" She faked her laughed, I guess.

Then, Rosé came from the toilet to our class. She came to our table and sat on the chair.

"Oh ya Soo Ji-ah. How about your dinner that night? And why you are not coming to school yesterday?" Rosé asked.

Stupid me. I forgot to ask her about yesterday.

"Right..why are you absent from school yesterday?" I asked her too.

However, she seemed like...flustered? Something was not right. I was sure it was.

"Em, I was sick. Fever. Well, everything went well but we still not good. We just eat." She smiled but I felt it kind of a pain smiled.

"Ah..really? Don't worry Soo Ji-ah" I put my arm on her shoulder.

"You have us. If things doesn't goes well, try again. Just don't give up." I ruffled her hair.

She backed away from me. "Yah! Stop! You're messing my hair." She brushed her hair with her fingers.

"Yah! Are you guys hungry? I didn't took my breakfast this morning. Can you guys company me to the cafeteria? There is about 35 minutes more before our class start" Rosé held my hand and Soo Ji's hand.

"Pleasee...." She pleaded.

"Haha. Aww.. Our 'rose pasta' is hungry. We should help her. Ahaha!" Soo Ji teased Rosé.

She laughed, maybe she was fine. I just overthinking, I guess.

Then, we went to the cafeteria for having our breakfast again except for Rosé.

*****

Soo Ji P.O.V

Just now I lied to my friends. I don't want them to worry about me. I also don't know how to explain to them.

While I was sipping my drink, I saw a familiar figure came towards cafeteria. I wide my eyes.

Jimin.

He seemed....happy with his friend. He was adapted with the surrounding really fast. He was laughing with his friends. Without I realized I created a smile on my face. This was my first time I saw his smile although I just met him yesterday. It was kinda cute.

What? What were you thinking? This is not a romantic cliché korean drama Soo Ji-ah.

Our eyes met again. But I looked away. I can't faced him thinking what happened to me that night.

Suddenly, someone approached our table.

"Soo Ji-shi, for you. Bye!" A guy put a small box that contained a slice of tiramisu cake which my favorite cake on our table with a note, then he left.

"Whooh.. What was that? Another fan?" Lisa shocked what happened just now.

I want to take a note, but Rosé took it first.