CHAPTER 7 | THANK YOU

Jimin P.O.V.

"Soo Ji!!!"

I ran to her. She looked lifeless. Bloods came out from her mouth and got stained on her dress. Her stuffs were everywhere as I thought she may dropped them unintentionally. I saw she tried to reach something from her bag.

I sat on the floor and lifted her head, then put on my lap.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Why you become like this?" I was getting worried after she coughed bloods.

"My in- *hard breathe* inha...haler. Ple...ase.." She stretched her arm out to her bag.

"What?" I looked at her bag. Then, I saw a blue thing inside her bag.

Oh! Inhaler?

Without wasting my time, I took it and put into her mouth. I pushed the pump.

One...

Two...

Three...

For the fourth time, she became more relaxed but she PASSED OUT!

Oh God! What now?

This cannot be like this.

I lifted her and put her on my back. I carried her away from the ladies room. I need to send her to the hospital. What if she died? Oh no! Please no!

****

It has been 2 hours I stood in front of the door that wrote 'EMERGENCY' above the door. I waited for a doctor that took Soo Ji away from me for saving her life.

Flashback (2 hours before)

"Someone please help me! This girl is dying."

A nurse and a doctor rushed to me and asked " what happened to her?"

"I don't know. She can't breath, after that she collapsed."

"Nurse, help me!" They brought her inside the room. They were checking her pulse, heart rate and everything.

"Doc, her heartbeat drops. What should we do?" One of the nurse said her worried to her doctor.

I became nervous. What happened to her?

"This can't be. We should bring her to the surgery room right now. Quick!"

Flashback end

*****

I can't keep myself calm.

Suddenly, the door opened. The doctor came out. So, I rushed to him.

"Doctor! How about her? Is she alright? Why she became like that?" I asked a man who stood in front of me that were wearing a white coat and there was a nametag on his coat which wrote 'DR. JINYOUNG'

He pulled out his surgery mask and looked at me and said, "I'm sorry but what is your relationship with her?"

"I'm... I'm..." I thought for a while.

"I'm her friend... No. I mean I am her future husband. Yeah. Future husband"

I had to say. If not, he may not explained everything that happened to her.

He nodded his head.

"Oh. Is she allergic with any food or anything else?"

"Why? Does she has an allergic?" I don't understand what he meant.