CHAPTER 6 | REASON

Jimin P.O.V

Flashback (2 hours before meeting)

"Jimin? I think you have your family dinner tonight. Don't you?" Yoongi hyung asked me as his eyes still stared on his laptop screen.

"Em. I have" I replied lazily and continued playing a Xbox game.

"So? Why are you here? Go back and prepare yourself"

"Hyung. He gonna meet her fiancé tonight. Hahaha!" Hoseok said teasingly and poked my side.

I glared to Hoseok. Well, I was in Yoongi hyung house right now. We always hangout together there. He lived alone because he was a career man. Should I said he is a Chief of Executive Officer in his father's company now? Arghh. I was so envied of him.

This is why I need to follow my dad's words. Being a CEO at my dad's company always be my dream. One day I will.

"Wohoo! I win!" Hoseok shouted and showed his weird dance because he won over me.

I put my game's controller.

"Argh! Hyung! What should I do?" I said in frustrated way. I pushed my hair back.

"You said what should you do? Hey, boy. This is what you want. Follow your father's rules and replaces his place in company. Am I right? So?" Yoongi said sternly. He closed his laptop and glared at me.

"Haih. But I like Hyemi noona (sister). I want her and only her" I laid on the couch.

"You like her but is she likes you too how way you like her? No. She just treats you as her brother only, and you already know that too" Yoongi replied back while looking at me.

Hyemi noona was my senior in school. My old school. She was two years older than me.  I like her since I was 8 years old. She and I grew up together as she was also stayed in my neighborhood. But, when I was in grade 3 in middle school, she found her man. I was so broken at that time. He was a member of basketball team in my school. Yeah. I admitted that he was perfect. Famous, handsome, smart, tall, good in sports and rich. Who doesn't fall in love with the perfect guy?

Yoongi hyung also knew her. Hyemi noona, Yoongi hyung and I were best friends since I moved from Tokyo to Seoul when I was 7 years old. We lived in the same neighborhood. Since I grew up in Tokyo, I was not fluently spoke in Korean. I always get bullied by other kids in school. However, Yoongi hyung and Hyemi noona always protected me if I was in trouble or being bullied by other kids.

I remember that time I confessed my feeling to her. Unfortunately, she rejected me. She said she only looked at me as her brother and she can't fell in love with me because she already has her own man.

"But hyung! She broke up already with him. So I have a chance now"

Yeah. I heard Hyemi noona broke up with her boyfriend 2 weeks ago from her bestfriend. I thought this was the only chance to get her back. Unfortunately, another else was coming. Marriage. To the person I never knew who the hell she was.

"What are you trying to say? Ahh... You give up your position and want to get the girl that not even your family choice. This is what you want?" Yoongi hyung said to me as he seemed like pissed off.

"Hyung. I already have my own plan. I will get both. Just wait and see" I said confidently.

"Jimin-ah... Think twice. I know what you are planning for. Don't be selfish and hurt anyone. Remember that" Hoseok sat on my stomach as I laid back on sofa and he slapped my chest.

"Ah! Dude. You're so heavy. Get off from me." I pushed Hoseok off from me.

"Don't worry guys. She also a victim in our family problem. She probably will agree with me too"

I was sure that she also a victim because this is our forced marriage.

*****

Soo Ji P.O.V

"Soo Ji!!" I heard my dad shouted my name.

I ran from there and went to the ladies room.

I can't breathe properly. It was like something stuck in my throat. Then, I vomited.

"Where is it? Where is it??" I rummaged my handbag and hope to find it.

My tears started to fall one by one. I kept vomited but this time I vomited blood.

However, I still search that thing in my bag.

Inhaler

Actually, I have a chronic allergic to any seafood since I was 7 years old. My family already alerted my allergic. I don't get it that how can my parent forgot about this thing.

I cried.

My leg can't hold my body weight anymore. I felt so weak. My head was hurt badly like it will explode anytime.

I fell on the cold floor. I still had my strength to stretch out my arm and tried to reach my bag as I am hope that I will find my inhaler.

*knock* *knock*

I heard someone knocked a ladies room's door from outside.

"Hey, are you okay? Soo Ji-shi?"
(shi - used when a person called someone in a formal way)

Jimin?

I tried to talk for getting help from Jimin. But seemed my throat can't let my voice out.

"Jim..- *hard breath* Hel- hel...p"

I barely let my voice out.

Then, everything turned black. But, I can still heard someone shouted my name and foot steps as someone ran towards me.

*****

Jimin P.O.V.

She ran. Away from our round dinner table.

She...crying?? Is she crying?

"Soo Ji!!" her father shouted her name.

"Jimin. Chase her. Quick. Maybe she's sick"
my mom said to me.

Firstly, I hesitated. Then, I still followed her until in front of the....ladies room?

Was she sick? I don't know why but I had feeling that I concerned about her. 

*knock* *knock*

"Hey, are you okay? Soo Ji-shi?" I asked her.

But, there was no replied from her.

So, I kept my left ear close to the door.

I barely heard anything.

*knock* *knock*

I knocked for the last time before I touched the doorknob and turned it. Because I thought there was something not right happened to her.

After I pushed the door forward, my eyes started to search for a pink white dress girl.

However, the view of mine shocked me. I saw Soo Ji laid down on the wet cold floor.

"Soo Ji!!!"

.................................................................

To be continue🎬🏃🏃🏃

Toinkk... 😋