CHAPTER 15 | THE NEW

We stopped at the two storey house. Even it just a two storey house, it was so big with a nice view. I was sure that Jimin's mother really loves flowers. From the outside of the house, I can saw flower's trees.

They were so beautiful.

I stepped out from the car and keep my eyes on Jimin's house.

"Watch out!"

I startled. Jimin's mother hold my left wrist and pulled me backward. I turned my head back and saw her with my shocked eyes.

"Be careful in front of you."

I looked in front of me. There was a drain. If I took a few steps forward, I was sure I will be humiliating myself.

"Oh my God. Thank you." I said.

"Are you like our house that much?" Jimin's father chuckled.

"I'm not like it. But I love it. It's so beautiful with all the flowers here." I gave them my wide sweet smile.

"Well, my wife likes flowers. All the flowers are belong to her. She cares them a lot."

Jimin's mother linked her finger with mine. "So, after this you will accompany me for doing gardening. Together. Okay?" She smiled.

"Em! With all my heart. I will doing with you. Together." I nodded my head to her.

*****

"This is your room. My room will be next to you. If you need anything, you can call anyone in this house. They will help you."

I nodded what Jimin said to me.

Thank goodness. I was not sharing my room with Jimin. His mother didn't want us sleeping together cause she thought we were still young and student too. She scared that anything will happened to me. Well, pregnant.

It was so silly. Me? Pregnant? How will I become pregnant if nothing happens between me and Jimin. It will never happen to us. Mark my words.

Jimin walked out from my room without any word.

I let go my gucci bag and ran toward my new bed.

I laid back on my new bed.

"Phew. Today is such a long day."

I looked around my bedroom.

I wondered who was the person that decorated this room? I bet she was Jimin's mother.

My room was on the second floor of the house, between the room of Jimin and another room

My room was on the second floor of the house, between the room of Jimin and another room. I don't know who was the room belong to. My room is quite big. The room was in pastel pink color. In my room, the bed was right beside the window. There was a balcony on the left side of bed where facing the yard. There was a chandelier on the ceiling too. On the bed, there was four pillows and a pink blanket on it. There was also a little cute teddy bear on the bed. Above the bed hanged a large clock, and on the bedside table had a rounded mirror and a vase with flowers. Opposite the bed, there had a large window with pastel curtains. Under the window stands a desk and chair.

Well, I was really love and satisfied with my new room. Jimin's mother really put her efforts to decorate this room.

*knock* *knock*

A knock sound woke me up from my dreamland.

"Soo Ji-ah. It's me. Eomma. Can I come in?"

"Eomma?"

I got up from the bed and ran toward the door. I turned the knob and opened the door.

"Mrs- No. Um. Eomma. Come in." I invited her to my new bedroom.

She walked in to my room. She took a sit on my bed.

She looked at me.

"Come here. Sit beside me." She patted a bed's mattress beside her as she wanted me to sit on it too.

I closed the door and walked to her.

I took a sit beside her.

"So, do you like your new room? I decorated them myself."

"You decorated all this? Yes. I like the way you decorated this room. It's seems like emmm..... warm?"

She smiled.

"It's good to hear you like this room. Um, Soo Ji?"

"Yes?"

"Actually, I really want a daughter. But, I can't. I'm glad you are now my daughter." she cared my hair.

I saw a sadness in her eyes.

"Eomma, I'm sorry if I'm sound rude and makes you uncomfortable, but I want to ask you. What do you mean that you can't have a daughter?"

She hold my hand. Then, she smiled.

"How can I get pregnant if my uterus has been removed from mine? I have a cancer before. But, don't worry. I am fine now."

I was shocked.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I don't know. Please forgive me."

She chuckled.

"I'm not accepting your apologize."

"What?" I was flustered.

"If you're not going to be my daughter."

*****

Jimin P.O.V

I took a picture which has two little boys with a little girl were hugging each other.

I stared at the picture.

"Is this the right thing I did? If yes, please stay. I will get you after this."

............................................................

To be continue🎬🏃🏃🏃

Toinkk... 😋