CHAPTER 10 | PLAN

It has been 2 weeks I avoided to bump into Jimin. I can't face him. Why my parent did this to me? I'm still young. I can't get married now. I also have my own dream that I want to achieve. Am I still their daughter? I think they might be throw me out from their life.

Wait Soo Ji! Stop it!

No! I should never give up on them. One day, we will become a happy family like before. I will believed that.

*****

Flashback

"Stay right there, young lady? Mind tell me where are you going last night?" My dad asked me from the living room.

I just got back from the playground where was 3 km from my house after Jimin sent me home from the hospital because of my allergic.

"Appa?" I shocked by his voice. I thought he already went to his bed right now. It was already late. It was 10 o'clock in the night.

"I'm asking you, so answering me now. Where were you last night and today? Why are you just left our table last night? You know what, you embarrassing us. They are my best friends and you just left us like that without manner." My dad scolded me.

"I'm sorry. Last night I was in ho-" My dad cut my words.

"Shh. Okay. I don't want to know where the hell you are yesterday. It was none of my business. It was yours. I just want to remind you, be prepare for the next meeting with them tonight. We will discuss your marriage. Now go back to your room" my dad put down his glasses and newspaper on the coffee table and stood from the couch.

I stopped him from leaving the living room. "But appa. I don't want to get married yet. Please. I'm begging you. I have my own dream that I want to achieve that first. Please, appa" I was begging and kept my tears from fell down onto my cheeks.

"Never! You don't ever have a choice. Dream? Are you talking about your dream now? Didn't you realized that you crushed our dream, our hope long time ago? You don't deserve to say about dream." My mom walked down the stairs and straight to my place where I stood.

"Eomma..." My eyes were on her as she walked to me

"Don't call me eomma. I hate it."

I felt like I suffocated in my throat after I heard my mom said.

She hated on me.

"You will getting married with Jimin whether you like it or not. You said before that you will do anything what we asked, so you can pay for your sin. Don't you remembered that?" My mom said.

She was right. I had said that before. To pay for my sin to them. I can't argued that thing.

I nodded. "Em. You're right. I should listen to your words. I'm sorry, eom- No. Mrs Song." I lose with my own tears. They fell down to my cheeks.

"Good. Let's go honey. It's time for bed now." My parent left me in the darkness at the living room alone.

"I'm sorry...."

Flashback end.

*****

Jimin P.O.V

"Eomma! I'll go to school now!" I shouted.

"Wait Jimin! I've something to tell you" my mom stopped me from walking away from the house.

"Why? What is it?" I asked her.

She smiled. Okay. That was creepy. Why she was staring at me like that?