CHAPTER 12 | FATHER'S LOVE

Dear diary,

Today is my wedding. I'm never imagine that I will get married this early. It's funny right? You have to marry with someone you don't love. But, what can I do? I'm only 17 years old girl who is still chasing her parent's love. Diary, what if I fall in love with my own husband? A Husband who never loves his wife. Please God, I'm begging you to prevent my heart to fall in love with him. I'm scared.

"Soo Ji-shi?" I heard someone called my name.

I closed my diary and put it into my bag. Then, I turned my head to the person who called me.

"Yes?"

"Please be get ready in 30 minutes. Where is your father?" A tall woman who in her mid 30 with her rose color dress on her asked me.

"I don't know w-"

"Oh. He's here. Your father is here. Mr. Kim, I'm glad you are here in a perfect time." Yoorin, my wedding planner said.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I have to use a toilet just now. Um, when the wedding will be start?" My dad asked with a smile.

Yoorin lifted her wrist and looked at her watch. "About 28 minutes from now, sir. I think you and your daughter, Soo Jin should be get ready from now. Stay with Soo Ji. The wedding will start soon."

Appa just nodding his head. Then, Yoorin left us. Appa went to the room and closed the door.

*klak*

He locked the door. Then, he stared at me but I looked away. I heard his black shinning shoes sound stepped on the floor and made his way to my place where I sat.

He stopped in front of me.

"Hey. How do you feel right now?" He asked with his soft and sweet voice.

I was kind of shocked because he never talked to me with this voice.

He took a chair and sat beside me.

"You look so beautiful with your white wedding dress. It's perfectly fit in your body."

I looked at him. He smiled.

Am I dreaming? I pinched my right thigh.

"Ah!" It was hurt. Then, I looked at my dad again.

In every dream we were not supposed to feel hurt, right?

He chuckled. "Stop hurting yourself. You're not dreaming, sweetheart. It's me. Appa." He took my right hand and held it. He smiled again.

"A- Ap- Appa?"

He nodded his head. He touched my face with cares.

"I'm so sorry, baby. You've to get involve in this situation. This is all my fault."

Without I realized, my tears streamed down from eyes.

"Baby, why you're crying? Stop crying. You will ruin your make-up." Appa swept away my tears.

"Appa!" I cried more louder.

I was pulled by my dad. He hugged me and cares my hair.

"Shu.. It's okay. I'm here."

I hugged him back. Tightly.

"Appa, I miss you. I'm so sorry." I guessed my tears made his black suit wet. I kept saying sorry to him.