CHAPTER 13 | WEDDING

👆👆Soo Ji's wedding dress is like above 👆👆

My hands and my face were sweating. I was standing in front of the main door of wedding hall.

Is this the right thing I ever do? Should I run away from here? But where?

No. You can't. If this the only way to have your parent's love back, you must do this.

Yes. I should.

"Sweetheart?"

I was called by my dad who was standing beside me. He was getting ready to walk to the aisle with me.

"Em?"

"I know you are not ready for this, but I promise you if you are not happy after this marriage, I will try to help you to fix this matter. You can divorce and I'll help you, sweetheart. The only thing you can do for now is just endure it and be patience, okay."

Divorce? Everyone want me to divorce. Am I a toy? Am I a ball? Yeah. This is my real life. This is my reality. I need to accept it.

I nodded as a replied for him. Then, a bell was ringing which showing the wedding will be starting in any second.

"I love you." Appa kissed my forehead.

Dear God, you gave me 2 things for me today. Bad and good. I was forced to married but you gave back my father's love. Thank you.

*****

After changing the vows..

"Now, I pronounce you as a husband and a wife. You may kiss your bride"

I look at him with my wide eyes.

The priest's announcement pulled me out of my thought.

The simple word 'kiss' made my both legs became wobbled.

Oh my God. What should I do? I never share my kiss with someone before. I never thought about the part of the ceremony where I would have to be kisses by a man.

I can heard my heart was drumming in my ears because of my nerves.

I was proud of myself for remaining composed for so long in this church full of our relatives and families, but the idea of a kiss turned my world upside down.

I took a deep breathe and took a glance around the church. I saw everyone staring at Jimin and I as they were waiting for our kiss.

Suddenly, he took a step forward, leaving a little gap between us. Then, Jimin's right hand held my left hand and he pull me to him. Then, he came close to my left ear.

"Stand still." He whispered.

After that, he held my face with his left hand.

He tilted his head and kiss me.

When I was young, I had been anticipating this moment from the first time I read in the fairytale storybook that how beautiful it feels to be kissed by your husband, a man you love, but now I was cursing myself for being married with my 'husband' without love.

I waited to feel his lips on mine with my heart pounding at a hundred miles per hour.

I was very shock with his act. We kissed.

But, don't get me wrong. His plump lips doesn't touch my lips.

His thumb was pressing on my lips. He kissed his own thumb without touching my lips.

There was no kiss, just the presence of his thumb on my lips.

Back of his head was facing the audiences whose attending our wedding. So, all of them saw Jimin and I exchanging our kiss, our fake kiss.

His breath fanned over my cheek and his sharp jaw touched the side of my chin but I just closed my eyes tightly until he finished what he had done.

After 5 seconds we kissed, he pulled out his kiss.

He confronted the audiences in the church. He smiled brightly. However, I just kept my head low as I felt that my face probably not in a normal way. I felt so hot after what he did to me. What was wrong with me?

The church could be heard by the cheering and clapping from the audiences.

*****

Jimin P.O.V

"Cograts bro. You're so lucky to have such a beautiful wife." My cousin, Jaebum said.

"Yeah. I know." I smirked.

I didn't like him cause I know him and his family tried to take over my father's company.

Well, the company was not originally built by my father but by my grandpa. After his death 5 years ago, my father had to take over the company even he was a second son in their family. Beside, my grandpa never trusted my uncle to managed the company because he was not a trustworthy person. My uncle had commited a crime where he took the company's money illegally before.

So, it was normal if my uncle, Park Jae Young being jealous with my father. He thought the first son should took over the company. Since then, they tried to have their way to take over the company. However, I won't let that thing happen.

"Hi, I'm Jaebum, Jimin's cousin. If you don't mind, can you introduce your name, beautiful?" I saw Jaebum pulled out his hand and waiting for Soo Ji to hold his hand.

"Hi, I'm Soo Ji. Kim Soo Ji. Nice to meet you, Jaebum-shi." She smiled innocently. She grabbed my asshole cousin's hand.

Shit!

I grabbed Soo Ji's shoulder and pulled her closed to me.

"Can you excuse us? We should see our parents right now." I gave a dead glared at him.

He smirked. "Sure, of course. Kim Soo Ji-shi, I hope I will see you again. Bye, beautiful."

I grabbed Soo Ji's shoulder tighly and dragged her to somewhere far from him.

I looked at her.

"Soo Ji-ah. Don't you ever come near to him. Ever. Understand?"

She looked at me with her brown eyes.

And yes. We did agreed to drop out our formality.

(Korean culture has a formal and unformal way language)

"Why? He is your cousin."

"Just don't."

"But-"

I glared at her.

She nodded her head slowly.

*****

Soo Ji P.O.V.

"Son! Soo Ji!"

Jimin's mother shouted. I think the whole church could be hearing her high pitched voice.

She waved her hand at us, so we could made a move to their table.

My parent and Jimin's parent were sitting together in one big round dinner table.

"Let's go." Jimin said.

We made a move to their table.

Then, I stopped walking.

I felt I could burst into tears right now. A woman in middle 60 was turned her head and looking at us. The presence of missing her suddenly came into my heart. It such a long time I didn't see her face.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"Halmeoni (할머니)....(grandma)"

.........................................................

To be continue🎬🏃🏃🏃

Toinkk... 😋