CHAPTER 14 | STAY

"헐머니.....(grandma)"

She turned her head to us and

she smiled??

Flashback

"Who is she?"

"Kim Seo Joon! I'm asking you. Who is this child belong to?" Lee Song Ae asked her son.

Kim Seo Joon, the only son and successor of Royal Kim Group brought a one year old girl to his house.

"요보 (honey) ?" His wife called him. She walked out from the kitchen with her apron on.

"Mom? Why are you here?" He asked his mother.

"Why? I can't come to visit my own son and his family?"

"No... Of course you can. But it just-"

His word was cut by a small girl who was standing behind him. She pulled the end of his shirt.

"Appa?" She looked up to his father's face.

Her mother was obviously shocked. She looked at the little girl then at her son again.

"What? Wait. What she just called you? Don't you tell me that she---"

He sighed. Then, he looked straight into his mother eyes. He knew what was the consequences if he told the truth.

"Yes, mother. She is my daughter. My daughter with Jung Ha Na."

His wife ran away from the scene while crying after she heard what her husband just said. It really hurt her.

Flashback end

Soo Ji P.O.V.

"Oh my god! Soo Ji. You look so beautiful today. You must be proud to have such a beautiful daughter , Hae Ra-shi. I'm so envy with you." Jimin's mother hugged me tightly. Then, she hold my hands and she seemed like not had any intention to let them go.

"Finally, I have a daughter, (요보) honey." She looked at her husband.

"Why..why are crying, Mrs Soo Young?" I was shocked.

"I'm not crying. This is what you call a happy tears." She wiped her tears with a napkin.

"And Soo Ji-ah. I'm not Mrs Soo Young anymore. I'm your mother now. So, you should...., no, you must call me mother from today. Okay?"

I smiled. "Okay.....mother."

*ehem* *ehem*

My mom cleared her throat.

"Oh ya, Jimin. I think you never meet Soo Ji's grandma, right. This is Soo Ji's grandma." My mom said to Jimin, introducing grandma to him.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Jimin bowed to grandma.

"Nice to meet you too. Um.. By the way, I want to stay here more longer and have a conversation with you guys, but I have an important business to do. So, I want to excuse myself first. I'm so sorry." My grandma said without glancing at me even once.

No.

I don't think so.

She didn't have any business to do out there.

I was sure she hated to attend my wedding.

Or should I said she actually hated to see my face?

I don't know why she hated me. We never been in a good term. Since I was young, I never had conversation with her. Even once.