CHAPTER 4 | DINNER

Soo Ji P.O.V.

"Yah! Soo Ji-ah. Morning!" Lisa waved her hand to me as I entered the classroom.

"Morning guys! Wassup?!" I walked faster to my best friends, Lisa and Rose tables. Well, they were sitting together.

"Morning lucky girl" Rose smirked.

Lucky girl?

What does her mean?

"Why are you smirking, huh?" I asked her.

"Pftt. You think we don't know about you and 'that hot guy' just now? Who is he?" Lisa wriggled her eyebrows.

"Hot guy? Ah! You mean that guy. Well, firstly please don't assume anything before get a fact. Two, he is a new student. Apparently our senior. Third, I just help him to lead to teacher's office. Okayy, now any question my dumb dumb girls??"

Lisa and Rose make a blank expression.

"Oh.." Both of them said.

*****

6.00 p.m

"Soo Ji. Let's go to the cinema. I treat you and Rose watch a movie tonight" Lisa said as she packed her stuffs into her bag.

"Em, sorry Lisa. I don't think I can go out with you guys tonight. I have a family dinner after this" I make a fake sad face.

*FLASHBACK*

*tutt tutt*
One message.

I looked up on my crack hand phone screen.

Mom?

Why mom sent me a message? She never sent or called me before. Even talked to me she never did.

I opened the message.

From: my eomma ❤

Tonight we will have a family dinner with my husband's best friend. Come home early after school. Never late. We will go out at 8 o'clock. Wear nicely tonight.

I smiled. A huge smile.

Wah. A family dinner. It has been a long time I had dinner with my family. I hope this a good opportunity to me to get close back with my family. I miss them. So much!

*FLASHBACK END*

"Dinner? Out of the blue?"

"Yeah. You never have a family dinner before"

They knew about my family problems. They knew that my family and I never talked to each other and how my parents hated me and never cared about me. But, they never knew why my parent acted like that to me because I never told them. And they respected that.

"I also don't have any idea why. Maybe this a good opportunity for me to get close with my family again"

"Maybe. Yah! What are you waiting for? Go home and prepare yourself. Good luck for tonight" Rose wished me while smiled.

*****

"I'm home"

"Welcome back, Ji. How's school?" my maid ask. Aunty Joo. She was the only one that I close with beside my dad's driver, Jung Min ahjusshi (uncle). Both of them always stay by my side. They cared about me.

"Always fine. Perfectly" I gave a smile

"Ouh. That's great! Oh ya Ji. Have you got any message from your parent? About tonight?"