CHAPTER 2 | CINDERELLA STORY ?

Soo Ji P.O.V.

"Oppa!"

"Where are you going?"

"Don't leave me! I need you right now"

"NOOOO!!!"

"SOOO JIIIIIIII!!!"

I immediately opened my eyes after heard my name.

My heart was beating faster.

"Arghh. I am dreaming again" I shed my tears and touched my forehead and close my eyes.

"SOO JIIIIIIII!! Wake up your lazy pig head"

I startled with the yelling sound from downstairs. Oh god. That voice is not include in my dream just now. I searched my iPhone 6 and immediately checked the time after I found it.

"Oh shit! 6.40 a.m. I am late. That witch I am sure really mad right now"

I lifted my body from bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then, I walked downstairs after I finished wore my school uniform and prepared all my school stuffs.

Suddenly, my hair was grabbing tightly by someone when I walked away from my bedroom's door.

"Arghhh!"

"Why are you wake up so late huh miss cinderella? And where is the breakfast for me?"

Mrs. Min asked angrily. Well, actually she was my maid in this house. Um, I mean Kim's family maid.

I think all of you must be suprised why a maid treated one of Kim's daughter who was definitely me badly. Yeah. I was a daughter one of the richest man in South Korea. My dad was the owner one of biggest company in our country. He also built some of his branches company in the overseas. Yeah, he was hell rich. I know. My school was also owned by him. But I never treated as a rich daughter because nobody knew except people in my house.

Our maid was really hated me. Well after that accident happened. She used to be my nanny and also to my brothers. She also loved me. Before. But now she hated me. She only treated me badly when my parents not in home. I knew you guys must were wondering why I was not telling my parents about our maid abused me right? Well, they never care and never listened even believed me about whatever that came out from my mouth. They also hated me.

They loved Mrs. Min like their own family. More than me. Every time I tried to tell about Mrs Min how she treated me, they mad on me.

Whatever. It hurt me to tell. Let we go back to the reality.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Min. I'm sleepover" I tried to release my hair from her groped.

"Sleepover? I think you forget that you have a lot of works in the early morning before go to your damn school"

"Let me remind u"

Pang!

She slapped me.

"Now go! Prepare a breakfast for me, stupid!"

She released my hair. I walked to the kitchen with tears were falling on my cheeks.

After I make a breakfast for that witch, I walked to the door and wore my school's sneaker.

I took a peek on my watch to check the time.

8.30 am

"Oh shit! I'm late. Oh no!"

My school started at 9.00 am.

I ran to school. I looked at time on my watch back and forth. Suddenly..

BAMM!

I bummed into someone. Both of us fall.

"Auch"

"Aish! Where is your eyes huh stupid bitch?"

A deep voice was yelling on me. Huh! Bitch? Rude much. I looked up at that person face.

A guy with blonde hair, big and dark eyes, soft skin and.... Wah. Perfect! Wait. What are you thinking Soo Ji-ah.

I shake my head and back to the real world.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry" I immediately stood up and bowed to him repeatedly.

He also stood up and brushed dirt on his pant.

"Whatever stupid head. Look at the front of you when you walk after this" he said without looking at me.

He walked away.

Oh wait! Is that my school uniform that he wearing right now? Maybe he studies with the same school as me. Oh! Where is my handphone?

I looked at my phone in the drain. My phone screen cracked! I took my phone and pushed the on/off button. I can't switch on my phone. Damn! Now I need a new phone.

No, Soo Ji! Now you need to run. Remember. You are fucking late!

Oh shit!

.......................................................................

I'm late.

With that guy.

.................................................................

To be continue🎬🏃🏃🏃

Toinkk... 😋