CHAPTER 10.2 | SHORT FLASHBACK

Flashback

"Huh? You don't know? She broke up already." Sori, Hyemi noona's best friend said.

"What? She did what? Why?" I said shockingly but there was happy feeling inside me and I wanted to know further.

"Hyemi broke up with her boyfriend but I don't know why she did that. She just said she don't have a feeling for him anymore."

I grinned. Finally.... Finally I had my chance again. Back then, I was rejected by her maybe I was still a boy. Now, she may looking at me differently. I became more like a man. After I got rejected, I totally heart broken and since then I changed myself to become more perfection. That was why I need to take a position of CEO from my father so I can took her eyes on me.

Flashback end

*****

*ringgg~*

1.00 p.m

A school bell was ringing loudly that showing the time of our recess. Teacher Ahn was giving his final words before he dismissed his class.

"Okay class. That's all for today." He took his bag and books and went out from the class.

"Ready. Greeting." "Thank you"

I rested my back to the chair. I sighed. "This school is not bad." I thought I will never like this school but I was wrong. Everything looked nice.

"Ah! Kim Soo Ji!" I remembered that I need to meet her today.