CHAPTER 11 | IT WAS OKAY

There is only two weeks before my arranged marriage come. Yes, we did agreed with our parents decision.

Flashback

"So, do we agree with this decision?" My dad asked Mr. Park, Jimin's father.

"Whatever is good for me and my family, I am okay with that." Mr. Park said.

"Son, are you okay? Anything you want to say before we reach our agreement?" Jimin's mother asked Jimin who was beside her.

"I'm okay with that if you are okay with my conditions." Jimin said.

Everyone turned their head to Jimin including me.

With a confused expression on their face, Mr. Park asked, "what is that?"

"I want this wedding as a private wedding. I don't want all the press and medias attend to our wedding. I don't want my face or Soo Ji's face come out in the magazines, newspaper or whatever." Jimin shocked everyone.

"Park Jimin! You know the first purpose of this marriage right? For our companies become big and well known. So, all the medias should kn-" Jimin's father words have been cut by his son.

"Yeah. I know that. The medias need to know about us. They still can know about it but only without showing our faces. You just can show our wedding card and make an announcement about it." Jimin added his words.

"But, it still-"

"I just want to protect Soo Ji as well as me in our school. I don't want all the students in school know about our marriage. I just want to live and enjoy my school time. Like a normal student."

My parent as well as his parent just stared at him. Speechless. Maybe he was right. We were still a student. I also don't want my school life became miserable because of this marriage.

"Okay. We will follow what you said. But, we will reveal your real marriage after your graduation." His father said.

I saw my mother's face became frown. She seemed like she didn't agreed what Jimin said.

"No, after Soo Ji become 20. At that time, I will follow whatever you are saying to me to do." Jimin said.

Mr Park sighed. "Okay. Is it okay with you?" He asked my dad.

My parent stared to each other and then he said 'okay' to Jimin's family.

Flashback end

*****

"Soo Ji, are you free after school today?" Minsoo, my classmate asked.

He took a chair behind me and brought it beside me. Then, he sat.

"Why?" I replied him a question.

"If you are free today, can you stay back after school with me? I want you to teach me in mathematic subject. I can't solve a few of questions. Well, you know that you are good in Math. You are the best student among us. So, will you?" He stared at me and hoping that I will said 'yes, of course' to him.

Unfortunately, I can't.

"I'm really sorry, Minsoo-ah. Not today. I have a plan after this." I apologized to him.

Actually, I had a 'date' today. With Jimin. Not because we wanted it, but we were being forced by our parents to have a date for us became close and knew each other more better.