An explanation...

Hey guys! I know it has been a few months since either Christine or I (Cassie) have updated Free Falling. I know chapter 21 was supposed to be my part but after falling into writer's block with my chapter, days suddenly turned into months and well, here we are....

After discussing it for months, Chris and I came to the conclusion that we both had outgrown our characters in the time set of Free Falling. We both still love our characters and the ideas we have - however we feel it would be best if we stopped writing this story rather than force something out that we don't love.

BUT, don't be sad! (If you are sad, some of you might not care lol) This doesn't mean the end of our characters. We will be writing another story with the same characters (in a different time set of course)! So be on the look out for that in the near future. :)

We apologize to all those who have read/are reading this story. We know we kind of stopped when things were starting to pick up, and we're sorry about that! But we hope you guys continue to follow us and our characters in their new story (whenever we do post it)!

Thank you so much to everyone for their support! We love you very very much!

Sincerely,

aftermorning || Christine & Cassandra ♥