Chapter 7 : CLASSES!

It was a normal morning until... i heard a annoying whisel sound

"Aaahhh my ears" i said and then i saw decker doing the same. I saw neo trie to yawn but with no sound... it was adorible. But whoever bleow that dame whisel is going to pay...

(Whats wrong?) Neo texted

"Nothing just someone bleow a whisel and thanks to the whole faunus thing my hearing is a little better than normal people so... ow" i said. I took a shower and got dressed an waited for wveryone else to aswell. 

"Dose anyone know when classes start" asher asked

(9:00 O'Clock) neo texted

"WAIT WHAT!" decker yelled

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Its 8:44 guys" decker yelled

"umm RUN!" I said. We ran out of our room and then we saw TEAM RWBY and TEAM JNPR behind us.

TINESKIP : class

"Monster, demons, prawlers of the night. Yes the creatures of grimm have many names... but i mearly consiter them prey ha ha." Prof. Port said. And the whole room went quiet "and you will to apon graduating from this prestigious academy. Now as i was saying vale as well as the other 3 kingdoms are safe havens in a otherwise treaturus world. Are planet is absolutely teaming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces and thats were we come in huntsmen, huntresses" he winks at yang. 'Really man' i thought. "Individuals sworn to protect those who can not protect themselfs. From what you ask... why the very world!" He said and after that i stoped lisening for a bit and then " a true huntsmen must be honnorable, a true huntsmen must be dependable, a true huntsmen must be strategect, well educated, and wise. So who amonge you belives to be the emboldyment of these traits. Wiess and i both raised our hands.

"I do sir" wiess said

"Well then lets find out." He said and looked at a cage that had a beowolf and a boarbatusk in it. " step forward and face your opponent" he said moveing his hand towerds the cage.

3 person POV

Lucifer was up first. "Alright my boy get ready" prof. Port said and opend the cage. A beowolf charged at lucifer he simple jumped up and landed on its back and stabed it in the head with his sword.

"Splended my boy simple amazing" prof. Port says to the young man

"That you very much sir" Lucifer says and walks back to his seat

"Alright ms.Schnee its your turn" prof. Port said. Wiess got into a fighting posistion and readied her rapier.

"GO WIESS!" Yang said

"Fight well" blake said

"Ya repracent TEAM RWBY" ruby said. For some reason wiess looked angery after that. The grimm was realeased and it charged at her.

TIMESKIP/Lucifer POV : after the fight and classes

"Well im beat see ya later losers" i said to them and walk off with neo following me.

Decker POV

"God those to are always together even before they were you know together! I wonder why?" Asher said

"Ya i have to agree with you on that one. I mean he gets really mad at people who mess with her." I said

"Well i did try to hit on her and the dude punch me in the face" asher said

"Well we better go to our dorm and get some sleep. I mean we do have classes and... oh god no" i said looking at my scedual

"Whats wrong." Asher asked he then looked at my scedual and it read "Mrs.Darks weapons and dust classes. Oh now i see." He said

"Lets just get to our dorm" i said. When we got there i saw wiess go into her dorm with a cup of coffe i dident pay much attenion to it and when we got to our dorm me and asher saw both Lucifer and siren cudduling in there bed. " well im going to bed." I said and got into bed.

"Same" asher said

(A/N) end of chapter 7 chapter 8 will be out in a few days