Chapter 35 : dance with the devil part 3

(Jontorea) next chapter! This takes place the same night as the dance just after it.

Lucifer's POV

I had just killed that prick cardin and now im back in my suit walking around campus. "It sure is a lovely night!" I say to myself.

"It sure is..." i hear a womens voice say behind me. I turn around to see a girl with red eyes, white hair, and fox ears and tail.

 I turn around to see a girl with red eyes, white hair, and fox ears and tail

"And who might you be?" I ask the mystery girl.

"Someone who needs your help." She says.

"I dont help people i dont know." I tell her.

"Right. Well let me introduce myself then. My name is lillith snow. I am a member of the black fang." She says.

"And that would be?" I ask.

"An organization that wants to destroy the white fang for there betrayal to our kind!" Lillith says.

"Betrayal? What betrayal and what kind?" I ask.

"The betrayal to our and yours kind the wolves! And the other four!" She says. "Dont you think it strage that the only wolf faunus you've met are your own family!" She says.

"I dident really notice but now that i think about it... wait you said the other four?" I ask.

"Yes. The wolf, the fox, the bear, the lion, and the shark. The other faunus banished them to the destert part of menagerie. Because they thought that they started the faunus war!" She said.

"And what dose a history lesson have to do with me? If you havent noticed i kinda work for the people you want to kill." I tell her.

"We need you. You and your family are the last of the wolves. We need your help. We need you to lead!" She says.

"Lead... i dont think so..." i say and she starts walking upto me.

"I beg you. I need you... we all need you! Why do you think every faunus in the white fang fear you. They fear your power." She says getting closer.

"And whats in it for-" i was cut off by her kissing me and when she did i felt something like a pill go into my mouth. "What the hell!?" I say.

"I said i need you... we fox love wolves." She says then everything gose black.

TIMESKIP : morning

I woke up in a bed that wasent mine and in a room that wasent my dorm. "Ok what the fuck happend?" I ask myself. Then i fell sonething move on top of me. I move the blanket to find that im naked and that lillith girl naked and my with lower half still in her. Then she woke up.

"Oh... your awake... darling." She says.

"Say wha?" I ask then i notice a ring on my finger and one on hers. "What happend!?" I yell.