Chapter 16 : how they met...

(A/N) next chapter get ready... it got feels in it!

FLASHBACK/Lucifers POV : 2 years ago

I was with adam and LT. Banesaw and i wasent wearing my maks because i was just with sophia and leah. Then i went outside to see five people.

"Hello can i help you... or just kill you?" I ask and a girl in a red dress the ground next to me on fire. "So its like that?" I ask pulling out vulcan.

"Doctor stop these are our new associates... let me intorduce you to cinder fall, mercury, emerald, roman torchwick and ne-" i interupted adam.

"Why is there a ginger pimp with these people?" I ask in a little bit of a serious tone. Then i heard the little girl with pink, brown, and white hair started laughting. It was really cute. Then the others except roman. "I dont gets whats funny?" I ask looking at adam.

"I dont know either... i just heard you say a statment that guy looks like a ginger pimp." Adam says.

"Oh its just a little funny is all..." cinder said

"Ok... wait i forgot to ask what your name is little girl." I said crouching a little to get to her hight.

"Oh...its... its... uhh..." she kept studering and forgeting what shes saying. She was also blushing and shaking the whole time for some reason.

(A/N) she looks like this...

"Are you ok miss?" I asked

"Are you ok miss?" I asked. "Is she alright?" I asked the others.

"I dont know shes never been like this before... oh and her name is neo... or neopolitan." Cinder says. "Neo are you ok?" She ask and neo pulls cinder and roman over behind another tent.

Neo POV

"Neo whats wrong?" Roman asked me.

"Its that guy... i dont know whats wrong but when i saw him... my heart started racing like crazy!" I told them they looked at each other then back at me.

"I see our little neo is in love with the mysterious plague doctor... huh?" Cinder said getting a little closer to me.

"W-what n-no im n-not... i mean m-maybe i do but... WHAT DO I DO!" I asked them.

"Well... I HAVE AN IDEA!" Cinder says

"What?" I ask

"Well since i madw the plan i can simple make you partners with the doctor." Cinder says

"Wait do you even know the plague doctors real name?" Roman ask.

".........no." cinder said looking down.

"Wait you dont know there head enforcers real name!" Roman said. 

"This is the first time meeting him and now where talking about neo liking him!" Cinder said. "Maybe we should get back..." cinder says and we walk back.