Chapter 24 : the grimm knight...

(A/N) next chapter. Enjoy! This is just about the grimm knight. Not the hacker.

Neo POV

"Ok explaine what this grimm knight is... NOW!" Decker says holding muramasa to cinders neck.

"Alright ill tell you." Cinder says. We get back into the wearhouse and cronix, and roman put lucifer on the couch. Cinder sits down on a nearby chair and we all look at her.

"What even is a grimm knight?" Cronix ask.

"Well let me explain everything i know about them... but it not much." Cinder tells us. "The grimm knight legend gose back hundereds of years i found an old book on it and on one of the pages it read 'a man dead with blood of grimm shall rise again in body of white and eyes of red. His power greater than man or beast he chooses none and walk a path paved in blood and ash...' it also said that 'with power of fear they shall control the black beasts of ash'. Theres one more part... 'if wrath consumes the knight of death then a reaper is born. An dread for all in its path for its might is only matched by that of death himself'. thats what made me very interested in the legend but thats all i thought it was. A legend." Cinder tells us.

"Wait. I have a question." Decker says.

"What?" Cinder response.

"This legend... what was the name of the knight its about?" Decker ask.

"What the name of the grimm knight?" Cronix ask trying to simplify what decker said.

"I think it was... vladimir... vladimir darks..." cinder says relising what she just said.

"Darks..." Roman says.

"Isent that both the docs and the fox last names." Mercuery says.

"I cant beleave i never noticed that before!" Cinder said getting up from the chair she was sitting in.

"Ok... crazy stuff aside. what about that reaper thing what is that?" Cronix ask.

"I think that part was in the book to... give me a sec to remember." Cinder says.

"What the hell happend...?" I har behind me. I look back to see lucifer waking up. I run uo and hug him. "Ok seriously what?" He ask again.

"Ah i remember!" Cinder says.

"Remember what?" Lucifer ask.

"Its about a book on grimm knight. That thing you turned into a few minutes ago." Cinder says.

"I turned into a thing? What thing?" Lucifer ask.

"You dont remember turning into a knight with white and red grimm like armor?" I ask him.

"No... but that sounds kinda cool... i think." Lucifer says and when he tries to get up he instently falls on the ground. "Ow... never mind... if this is what happens after i dont like it..." lucifer say while i help him up.

"Ok back to the reaper thing!" Cronix says.

"Yes it when like this. 'A reaper is born when wrath consumes a knight of grimm and its power rivels that of death himself... with a wave of his hand kingdoms fall... and with each step it takes the beasts of ash will rise...' thats all i know about it." Cinder says.

"What?" Lucifer ask.

"Apparently if you get angery enough you will turn from a grimm knight to some kind of grimm reaper." I tell him.

"Ok... im totaly lost on eveything youve said so far and now i just think your all measing with me." Lucifer says. "I mean the last thing i remember is walking out of cinder office... then just darkness... i heard someone say words like 'monster' and someone else telling me to 'kill' but thats it..." lucifer says.