Chapter 31 : daughter of the doctor

(A/N) next chapter! Enjoy!

Lucifers POV

Me and cronix were sitting and talking about random stuff.

"So how did you get all of your living emotions?" Cronix asked me.

"Thats out of the blue." I tell him.

"Well im just asking since scarlet only has one right now and i want to know how you got yours." He said.

"Well delta was the first one i got. Its was because i was always interested in books when i was little." I tell him.

"You! A reader?" He said.

"Whats wrong with that?" I asked.

"Nothing it just i cant see you as a book worm." He says.

"Well i was then delta just appears." I say.

"Then who was next?" He asked.

"Next was omega." I told him. "He appeard when i was fighting decker when i was four and he was five." I say.

"Those two are alway the one who you use the most." He says.

"Well delta help with mental things like stratages and omega helps with phisical things like strength and speed." I tell him.

"Ya thats true." He says. Then scarlet runs up to crying.

"Daddy i fell and hurt my knee!" She said crying.

"Hey its ok here." I say using leahs semblance for healing. While i was healing her a little blue hologram appeard on her shoulder.

 While i was healing her a little blue hologram appeard on her shoulder

"A beta?" I say.

"H-hello... im sorry!" The bate says hiding behind scarlets hair.

"See random or the user show alot of power to that emotion." I tell cronix.

"Huh. So now she has two." Cronix says.

"Well make that three." We both heard a voice say and a red hologram appears on scarlets other shoulder.

" We both heard a voice say and a red hologram appears on scarlets other shoulder