Chapter 21 : the grimm hybrid

(A/N) next chapter : a mini bit because of a little thing like lucifer being in the hospital. So it wont be about him and neo will be with him so she wont be around much either.

Lucifers POV 

I was stuck in a hospital room for a week after my fight with my father. Neo has been in the room the whole time.

"Sooo..." Neo said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Well i was thinking that maybe i should get get a book for us to read?" Neo asked.

"Of you want its up to you." I tell her ok with anything as long as its with her. She then walked out of the room to get a book.

Neo POV

i walked into the librairy to see the rest of TEAM LUCFR, RWBY, JNPR  bot LUCFR, and RWBY playing a bored game while JNPR were donig something else. I was hopeing they wouldent notice me... but they did...

"Oh hey siren!" Ruby yells getting everyones attention. I try not to notice them. I quickly search for a book and find one i was about to leave but yang grabed both my shoulder.

"Hey! We havent see you in a bit. What are you up to?" Yang ask.

"Im just here to get a book for me and lucifer to read..." i tell her.

"Oh come on play a game with us!" Yang says trying to drag me to there table.

"NO!" I yell then everyone looks at me and then i get out of her grip. "I just wanted to get a book so leave me alone!" I tell them and walk out.

Cronix POV

"Maybe we should go somewhere else." Asher says. We all walk into our dorm to talk except JNPR.

"Whats here problem?" Blake ask.

"Well i must be because lucifer. I mean she loves the guy so she must be scared for him. The guy passed out out after winning the fight." I tell them.

"True... this only means that he might me the strongest person in beacon if he can take someone down one of the that skiled down in a few minutes." Decker says.

"But somethings still bothers me..." blake says.

"What is it?" Wiess ask her.

"Its what he said before he punched mr. Darks y'know that thing about demons blood..." blake tells everyone.

"What abouy it?" I ask her.

"Well what dose it mean? And i could have sworn when i was at the dock and the plague doctor was there i heard him say the same thing before... right decker. You were there you heard him say that to!" she tells us.

"Well about that..." decker tells her.

"What?" Blake ask.

"I read a book after that day and i read that same thing in the book." He tells her.

"Oh and this book is called?" Blake ask him like she did beleave him.

"Its called the 'leagend of the grimm walker'. Here." Decker says handing her a book that reads 'the leagend of the grimm walker' on it.

"Wait you werent kinding!?" I tell him.

"No. Its a book about what happens if someone drinks grimm blood." Decker tells them. 

"WAIT WHAT!" ruby yells. "That sounds gross." She continues.

"How do you do that? They disappear into ash?" Wiess ask.

"Well it says that you have to drink it from a living grimm." Decker says. 

"WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT!" yang yells. 

"It says that if someone if someone dose this it gives that person has the ability to become a somewhat humanoid grimm hybrid of any grimm youve seen." Decker tells them and everyone looks shocked.

"T-that means that l-lucifer has-" blake studders.

"Yes it means lucifer has dranken grimm blood..." decker says.

"You know what. I think i was there for that." I tell they and everyone looks at me.

"How and why?" Wiess ask.

"Well you see it was the mission after my suicide attempt-" i was about to finish but was interupted.

"What!?" All of RWBY yell.

"Oh did i not mention that?" I asked

"NO!" Everyone yells.

"Oh well... should i tell you about it?" I ask and they all nodded. "Ok well... i had been doing the whole me thing... for almost a year and i couldent take it... so i thought about just ending it... i has a gun right here." I said pointing a finger to the side of my head. "Right as i was about to fire the gun i get punched in the face and grabs the gun out of my hand. I look up and i see that black haired wolf throwing the gun into the distence... the he looks at me and says. 'If you end it now how will you pay for what youve done' and i just look at him in the light... it was as if i was looking at an angel." I tell them they all look at me with some kind of sadness. "Well should i telk the grimm thing now?" I ask them.

"Ya that might be a little lightening to this whole... thing." Decker tells me.

"Ok. So me and lucifer where on our first mission together. It was a simple kill and run. We just killed the guy and then like we planed because he thought it would look cool. We jump out a window and he light an explosive. Then on our way to the bullhead to get us. We run into about seven beowolfs we fight them off but the alpha somehow ripped lucifers arm off and was about to bite my head off when... i see lucifer hold its mouth shut with one arm and bits on its neck and rips out a chunck of its flech and a black blood looking thing start leaking out of it and some of it pours into lucifers mouth. Then i see him turn ash and then he reform as some kind of human beowolf thing..." i tell them the whole thing.

"Sooo... when im not around you guy talk about me? I cant tell i thats sweet or rude..." i hear from the doorway. I turn to see lucifer with neo holding his arm to hold him up.

"Since when can you leave the medical wared" i ask

"I saw leah heal siren vocal corids so i used that same semblance to heal myself." Lucifer says.

"Wait then why dident you do it earlier?" I ask him.

"Well..." he says but neo countinues for him.

"He forgot until half an hour ago..." neo says and lucifer noddes.

"So why were you  talking about me?" Lucifer ask.

"Oh i found this book about how you could turn into that whole grimm thing." Decker says.

"Oh 'leagend of the grimm walker' ya i read it... why else would i willingly bite and drink blood from a grimm?" Lucifer ask.

"Wait you read the book then bit the grimm?" I ask.

"Ya i wanted to get stronger then i found that book... and when me and cronix when on that mission i saw an opening to get grimms blood and i took it." Lucifer tells us.

"Wait where you trying to save me or was it just the blood!?" I ask him.

"A bit of both." Lucifer says. "Ok lets just end the story thing for today and never talk about it again." Lucifer says giving a hand motion for everyone to leave they all leave and he just looks at us in anger. "Your all lucky im to tired to kill you. *yawn* im going to bed..." lucifer says and as soon as he hit the bed he passed out.

"Good night..." neo said getting into there bed and falls asleep with lucufer wraping his arms around her.

"Aww how cute." I say getting into my bed.

(A/N) end of chapter 21 chapted 22 will be out soon.