Chapter 32 : new look...

(A/N) next chapter! This takes place a week after the last chapter.

Lucifer's POV

I was just sitting in my dorm with scarlet until neo rushes in almost breaking the door. "What the hell!?" I say.

"We need to go shoping right now!" Neo says.

"Why? And what about the door!?" I say.

"Dont worry its fiiiine... but theres a dance in a tommorow and i dont have a dress!" Neo says.

"Ok... *sigh* let get this over with..." i say. "Do you want to come scarlet?" I ask my daughter.

"Ok!" Scarlet says. While walking to the bullhead to beacon we run into TEAM CRDL.

"Oh if it isent the wolf that lost his tail." Cardin says making the rest of his team laugh.

"Leave my daddy alone you bully!" Scarlet says. I put my arm infront of her.

"Oh right you have a kid now. The mother must have been blined to do that with you!" Cardin says laighting. "And this little thing. She probably a freak like you!" He say and i snap.

"Siren... cover scarlets eyes and ears... i dont want her to see or hear this..." i say and she dose. "Now then." I say cracking my neck and hands. "It time i finaly put you pieces of human shit in your place." I say.

"What you just s-" cardin was cut off by me grabing and breaking his arm. "Ahhhhh!" He yells and the nearby student look at us. He then fall on the ground and i kick him in the jaw after that i hear a snaping sound.

"Oh i think i just dislocated his jaw. My bad." I say grabing his hair. "If i ever hear you say something like that to my daughter or any one again... i will kill you in the most painful way possible. Got that." I say and punch him in the face with my right arm. I then look at the rest of his team. "Any of you want next?" I ask and they all shake there heads. "Ok then... lets go you two." I say walking away.

"You really are a monster when you want to be." Neo says.

"Only when someone messes with someone i care about." I say patting scarlets head.

TIMESKIP : vale

"So where just here to buy clothes for the dance right?" I ask neo.

"Nope where also here to buy you a new outfit!" Neo says excited.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Because i like you outfit but i know a place where you can upgrade." Neo says.

"Fine... scrlet do you want anything?" I ask her.

"Hmm... i want a dress two!" Scarlet says.

"Neo?" I ask.

"Of course!" Neo says.

TIMESKIP : after dance shoping

(Jontorea) lucifer and neo's outfits for the dance.