Chapter 19 : doctors work...

(A/N) next chapter! Enjoy~

TIMESKIP/Lucifers POV : 3 days later

so decker and blake have been missing for days now... and its night so me and neo need to head out to meet roman... he still dosent know neo can talk... im gonna have to tell him everything...

"Lucifer we should probley head out." I hread neo say behind me.

"Ya alright. Lets go." I say and walk out with her. On the way out we ran into cronix, asher, and team RWBY we walk by them and i yell back at cronix. "Ay cronix we gotta go. Remember we got that thing!" I say.

"Ohhh right. Sorry guys cant help you find your stray cat." He say running to catch up. "Sorry forgot ot was tonight." He said.

"No problem your just backup anyways!" Neo tells him.

TIMESKIP : wearhouse

"We back!" Conix says. Then jumps onto a couch that was nearby.

"Hey roman." I yell opening the door to the office he was in.

"Ah hello lucifer and hello neo." He say then i notice hes a little scard which means...

"Hello again lucifer." I hear cinder say behind me. I turn around to see her mercury and emerald.

"Hello to you to cinder." I say bowing a bit.

"Now roman had probley told you that this is our biggest dust jod yet so... DONT MESS IT UP... got it." She says.

"Hey dont worry ill be there to make sure everything gose smothly!" Cronix say walking up.

"Sure you will..." emerald says.

"We should get going." Neo says. Everyone except me and cronix stare at her. "What?" She ask.

"SINCE WHEN CAN NEO TALK!" mercury yells.

"Well you can thank lucifers sister leah for that! She can heal people with her semblance!" Neo tella them.

"Sooo we gonna go or are we just gonna stand here and look at the ice cream girl?" Cronix ask. 

"Yes you should be should get going." Cinder.

"Yes ma'am!" We all say walking away.

TIMESKIP : bullheas to docks

i was in my plague doctor outfit, neo was in her normal clothes and her hair and eyes were to. But conix was in a new set of armor.

(A/N) plague doctor, neo, and the new hell knight