Chapter 30 : child of an angel and a raven...

(A/N) next chapter! Enjoy!

Lucifers POV

I was walking with neo around vale until someone called me on my scroll.

"Huh? I dont know this number?" I say and answer. "Hello who is this?" I ask.

"Hello... my old student." A womans voice said.

"W-what did you just say..." i ask.

"I need to talk with you lucifer..." she says.

"Who is this!" I somewhat yell already knowing who it is.

"I cant beleave you dont remember me... its your master raven..." she says.

"... what do you want... master..." i tell her.

"I need to meet with you. Are you in vale by chance?" She ask.

"Yes..." i tell her.

"Meet me at the forever falls forest in one hour." She tells me.

"Yes..." i tell her hanging up. I look at neo with a confused look. "I gotta go." I say walking off.

"Where are you going? I coming with!" She tell me.

"No!" I say disppearing into the shadows.

Cronix POV

i wad just sitting at our new base. It like somekind of mansion in the middle of nowere then neo came back without lucifer.

"Hey neo wheres lucifer?" I ask her.

"Ya wheres my angel!" Vipper yells.

"He got a call from someone then left." Neo tells us.

"Who?" Decker asked.

"I dont know. All i know is it was a girl. And for some reason he called this girl 'master'" neo tells us.

"Wait what!" Vipper yells. "How dare he call someone thats not me master!" She yells. "Or maybe i should call him master~" vipper whispers to herself but since i was right next to her i heard her say it.

"Really." I tell her.

"You heard nothing!" She tells me.

Lucifers POV

i was walking around the forever falls until a sword swings across me i duck so it dosent cut my head off. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yell.

"Oh my dear student what happend to you." The one who also killed me said.

"Well its been 4 years now... raven." I tell her.

"Yes it has... my dear..." she says and i see a ring on her finger.

"Are you married again?" I ask.

"No... this is the one i still had with you." She says. Then i hear something nearby.

"Whats that noise?" I ask going to a bush i pull the branches to reveal a little girl.

(A/N) i know its little mikasa from attack on titan.