Chapter 13 : Lucifers little sister

(A/N) alright this is another original chapter. Enjoy. This takes place the morning after the last chapter

Lucifers POV

It was saturday and i woke up with neo holding onto me. I looked over to see both decker and asher up and looking at me. "Morning... since when are you two up this early?" I asked then i noticed they looked angers. "What?".

"Ok now that your awake we need to talk about what you said yesterday! NOW!" He whisper yelled so he wouldent wake neo or cronix up.

"What are you talking about. Now if you dont mined i need to get ready for something and getting siren off me is already gonna take like a half hour so if you dont mined." I said. After about 20 minutes or so getting neo off me then i got dressed in my normal outfit and when i open the door... ruby falls in the floor. "Is this just my life now or something..." i say walking over her and leaving. 

Neo POV

I woke up and did a silent yawn then i noticed that lucifer wasent there. I looked around to see if he was still in the room... when i saw he wasent i started to tear up. 'Where is he?' Was the only thing i could think of. Then i saw shadow in a cage near a desk.

"Whao lil'lady calme down remember lucifer said he had to meet some people today so hes most likely there where ever this is happening." Shadow said. Then i remember lucifer said he had to meet his 'sisters'. I know they arent really related but whatever. Then i saw decker and asher shaking cronix.

"WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU SO WAKE UP ALREADY!" Decker kept yelling. Then he saw me and walked over. "What did lucifer mean when he said 'litttle sisters' last night!" He said in a angery and scary tone. After that i started crying.

"I just calmed her down and you do this... god im working with ideots..." shadow said. "I mean shes litteraly the defenition of an little inoccent girl and you yell at her like that! What the hell! I mean she almost cryed just from lucifer just not being here!"

Lucifers POV

I was walking to the cafe i went to the night i got into beacon to meet my 'little sisters'. 

FLASHBACK : 4 years ago

I was running throw a burning town that the white fang attacked. I was wearing my plague doctor suit and looking for adam. Until i heard a scream.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

"What the hell... i thought everyone was already out of this town... better check it out." I said running towereds the sound. It came from a little shed a little bit out of town. "Hello os anyone there?" I asked waiting for a response. I looked behind the shed to see a beowolf growling at two girls. I ran cutting it on half with my vulcan in its knife form. I turned to the two girls that dident look any older then 9 or 10. " are you two okay?" I asked. One had blonde hair and one had red hair.

"Help my sisters sick... she needs help..." the red one said holding her sister on her lap... then she fainted i caught her before she hit the grown.

"Ok dont worry i got you..." i said holding both of them walking towereds the town to find adam an get out of here.

TIME SKIP : minutes later.

"Lucifer there you are... wait where did you find these two?" Adam asked 

"Dont ask right now. They need help so if your not gonna help then out of the way..." i say walking away.

"Huh alright what do they need..." adam asked

"Food, water, medicen, and shelter... by shelter i mean some where to live from what i saw they lived in a poorly build shed in the woods." I said getting on the bullshead.

"Got it ill tell the medices at base from my scroll right now" adam said getting on tye bullhead.

TIMESKIP : 3 days later

I havent left the two girls side since we git here.

"I see your still here..." i heard adam say behind me.

"Ya i am." I said then i heard footsteps begind coming this way. "Whos that?" I asked.

"Your new partern." Adam said and a guy wearing a black vest and with a red shirt under it and a black fadora. "His names cronix coalson.". I walked out of the medical tent with the two.

"Nice to meet ya doc." Cronix said.

"Since i dont want to hear that for the next while till you die so the names lucifer. Now if you dont mind." I say walking back into the tent. When i did i saw the red haired girls eyes slowly open. "I see your wake."

"Where am i... AN WHERES MY SISTER!" she yelled waking up the blonde.

"What with all the yelling?" The blonde asked.

"Well if you want to know your in a white fang base. My names lu-" 

"Big brother!" The blonde said.

"Wait what?" I asked

"Your me and my sisters big brother... right?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Ha... sure im your big brother... but kne quesion what are your names?" I asked and the red one answered.

"My names sophia and this is my twin sister leah... thank you... big brother." Sophia said.

"Well you can call me lucifer or i guess your big brother..." i said shaking my head slowly trying to figur out what juat happened...

"Big brother?" I heard leah say

"Yes?"

"Can we get something to eat?" She asked

"Sure follow me" i said leading them somewhere to get them some food. 'I cant belive this is my life now' i thought.

(A/N) end of chapter 13 chapter 14 will be out in a few day...  I hope everyones enjoying the story!