Chapter 25 : the hacker

(A/N) next chapter! Just relised that i have yet to give the cafe a name an whta it looks like. This chapters a little shorter then others.

(A/N) cafe name : shattered moon

Lucifers POV

i was once again at that cafe i never real noticed the name 'shattered moon'. Ok now i just have to wait.

TIMEASKIP : one hour

"This whent from a little late to annoyingly late..." i say having my sixth cup of coffe. Then someone with blue hair walks in. She waves to me and i wave back slowly because i dont know who th- wait i know who it is now.

(Lucife) ok how do i not instently know who it is when she waved at me?

(Jontorea) ...plot...

(Lucifer) oh got it! Ok lets get back.

BACK TO STORY : 

she walks up to me and sit down across from me.

(A/N) aries looks like this.

"Hellooo~" she says.

"Hello do i know you?" I say teasing her.

"You meanie. Its me aries for fav person in all of remnante!" Aries says.

"Right i know. Just messing with you." I tell her.

"Sooo... do you want to talk... or do you want to talk~" she says in a suductive tone.

"No! I have a job offer for you." I tell her.

"Why would i want a jo-" she was about to say before i cut her off.

"We get to destroy the four knigdoms and you get to work with me..." i tell her and her face light up like a christmas tree.

"YES!" she yells.

"Ok... just order and after your done will go somewere we can talk more privetly." I tell her.

"Ok~" she says in a sudictive tone again.