Chapter 28 : TEAM DAHKN

(A/N) another chapter! Enjoy! By the way DAHK means the word darkness. It stans for doctor, hell, kitsune and neo as in plague doctor, hell knight, kitsune and neopolitan. The A is for a new OC that joins in this chapter. I know im adding alot of OC but i hope people are enjoying it.

Lucifer POV

I just saw cronix and emerald walk out of the cafe and then i see shadow flying to me. He fly's on to the table. "Hey shadow what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Well theres two thing... one adam sent to that prototype weapon you wanted from there base in mistral." Shadow tells me.

"Great!" I tell him.

"Mistral?" Neo ask me.

"Well thats where i was most for the last 4 years. I acually own a large bit of land there. I have alot of money from my time in the white fang." I tell her.

"How much?" She ask.

"How much do schnees have?" I ask.

"What!?" She yells.

"Well whatever it is think of that times ten." I tell her.

"So your rich!" She ask suprised.

"In a way yes... is there something wrong with that?" I ask.

"No... but i think im even more in love with you." She tells me.

"... really well atleast you loved me before hand." I tell her.

"Of course!" She says.

"Ok back to me please!" Shadow yells.

"Sorry. You had something else to tell me?" I ask.

"Yes... adams sending another inforcer from the white fang..." he tells me.

"Oh... who?" I ask.

"Well..." he says.

"Its her isnt it." I ask him.

"Yaaaaaa..." he says.

"Who are you talking about?" Neo ask.

"I certain snake faunus." Shadow tells her.

"Huh?" She ask.

"Her names acid vipper but she likes people to call vipper. . and to put it simply she had a somewhat crazy crush on me." I tell her.

"Crazy crush? It cant be that bad." Neo says.

"I found a shrin to myself which had a jar of my blood on it!" I tell her.

"Wait what!?" Neo says.

We might want to get back." Shadow tells me.

"Your right..." i tell him.

TIMESKIP : wearhouse

We get back to the wearhouse to see cinder taking to a girl with long green haired. Once they see us the green haired girl runs up to me and knocking me down.

"MY ANGEL!" She says while we hit the ground.

"Hey vipper..." i says.

"I missed you!" She says.

"I... uhhh..." is all i can says. Just then cronix and emerald walk in and as soon as cronix sees vipper he geabs my shoulders and helps me get out of her grasp. "Thank you my friend." I tell him.

"No problem. BUT WHATS SHE DONIG HERE!"  Cronix yells.

"Adam... sent her to help..." i tell him.