Chapter 26 : angels song

(A/N) next chapter! Hope everyones loving the story! And think of voting or following it would show people are liking my story and inspier me to write more.

Lucifer POV

Me, cronix, and decker just git back from getting aries equipment at some random wearhouse. "We'er... back..." i say putting down the boxses and so do the other.

"Nicely done doc!" Mercuery say patting me on the back knocking me down and cronix and decker to the same.

"So... heavy..." cronix says.

"No more..." decker says.

"It cant be that bad." Mercuery tells us. I just slightly point to one of the boxses. "Ok i get it." He says trying to pick it up and fails. "What the hells in here rocks!" He yells.

"No just computer equipment thats worth more then you so. DONT TOUCH!" Aries yell walking up to us with neo.

"Well this is strage." Cinder says.

"What do... you mean..." i say trying to get up.

"Its not offten to see you tired from lifting something." Cinder says.

"YOU TRY LIFTING THOSE THINGS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" I say angery.

"Well now you can help me set it up!" Aries tells me, cronix and decker.

"Drinks..." cronux says.

"Yup!" I say and decker noddes and we start running.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING!" Cinder and aries yell. I then run back and grab neo.

"Cant leave without you." I tell her holding her bridal styel.

"I thought you almost forgot." Neo tells me.

TIMESKIP : juniors club

we enter the club and 10 guys aime there guns at me... not anyone else just me. "Ok... so they all have death wise or something?" I ask with a smirk.

"Hold it hold it! Whats going on!" The manger yells walking throw the thugs. Whats going on! Is the blonde back or something!" He yells then sees it me. "Lucifer darks..." he says.

"Hey junior." I tell him.

"You have some nerve coming here... With out telling me!" He says putting an arm around my neck. "Its great to see ya. How you been!" He ask.

"Lets say... working with cinder aint all it worked up to be." I tell him as we walk to the bar.

"Well i can agree with you there. Well you know the deal order anything you want on the house. I mean i owe you one." He says.

"Well it wasent that important." I tell him.

"Not important! If it wasent for you i be out of tghe job!" He says making mr a drink. Then neo and the others sit down. "Ah. Dont worry any friend of lucifers is a friend of mine! Free drinks for all of you!" Junior tells them.

"So... you said something about a blonde?" I ask him.

"Well you see... some blonde came in to the club and some stuff happend then see deatroys everything and throws me through a wall." Junior tells me.

"Wait... dose this blonde happen to wear very reviealing outfits?" I ask.

"Howed you know?" Junior ask me.

"That chick gose to the place im working at!" I tell him.

"Well whatever you do... dont let her kneer your lower half... she almost riped mine off." He tells me.