Chapter 27 : love between a knight and a thief

(A/N) next chapter. Hope everyones excited.

Lucifes POV

Neo and neo where just sitting on a couch doing nothing until cinder came up to us with some new girl.

"Cinder whos she?" I ask.

"Lucifer you should know." She says and i give her a confused look.

"Its me! Aries!" The girl tells me.

"Oh like the new look." I tell her giving her a thums up. Then i heard the sound of glass breaking i look over to see a broken window the i see a bird landing on my shoulder. "Oh shadow... where have you been?" I ask my gentic animal weapon.

"Oh ive been fine... YOU LEFT ME AT BEACON!"  He yells.

"Oh right i did... well... i think i forgot about the whole beacon thing." I tell him.

"Ho so what am i chop chicken!" He says slaping me with his wing.

"Can you stop... its not hurting just annoying..." i tell him.

"Lucifer what is this thing?" Aries asked me.

"Oh this is shadow. A genetic science expirement from the white fang. They gave an animal the ability to talk and gave him a semblance to turn himself into a human." I tell her.

"Science expirement huh..." aries says poking at shadow.

"Can you stop!" Shadow says. Then cronix walks upto me.

"Lucifer i need your help!" Cronix yell grabing me by the shoulder and draging me away. He drags me up to the thired floor of the wearhouse.

"Ok so what do you need?" I ask him.

"Well you see i have a date tonight and i need your help." He tells me.

"Date with who?" I ask.

"...emerald." he tells me.

"Im so proud of you!" I say donig the same thing he did when he found out i was dating neo.

"Thats my line!" He yells.

"Ok... but how can i help?" I ask.

"Well i need you to tell me what to do throw an ear piece." He says.

"No." I tell him.

"What!? Why?" He ask.

"Because in every movie ive see that dose that it never works. So go and just be yourself." I tell him. "And if it will make you feel better i can get neo and while follow you just in case." I tell him he puts one hand on my sholder.

"Your a good friend lucifer." He says. Then shadow flys on my shoulder. "When shadow get here?" He asked.

"Ya talk like im not evem here..." shadow says.

"He just got here. I swear we brought you with us right cronix?" I ask cronix.

"Ya i think hes right you were with us when we left beacon... so what happened to you?" Cronix ask shadow.

"Really!?! You dont remember telling me to watch out for any new info. By the way gerneral ironwoods in vale." Shadow says.

"Shit..." i says because general ironwood is my uncle.

"Well thats not good... hey lucifer." Ash says.

"Ya what?" I ask.

"Well the date isent till tonight so... i was wondering if you wanted to train a bit?" He ask me.

"Like a fight or like dummys?" I asked him.

"Fight!" He told me.

"Lets go!" I tell him. We walked down to the first floor and walk out of the building and i grabed my vulcan from my side and he grabed him cloackwork from his back.