Chapter 17 : the white wolf and the black cat...

(A/N) next chapter enjoy. I have alot of time to write because im on summer vacation and thats why im posting alot more often. So more chapters to come.

Neo POV

I can beileve i can talk again. Then i heard lucifer say something.

"Im sorry for causing this problem in the first place..." i heard him whisper and i saw something i havent see in two years... he was crying.

"Is the big bad lucifer... CRYING!" yang said

"Well acually i havent seen him cry in a little bit over 2 years." I tell them.

"Is this guys like a robot or something?" Asher whispered to cronix.

"Have you never seen his right arm?" Cronix said outloud.

"What about his right arm?" Nora and the rest asked. Then they pulled him away from me and surrounded him.

"Can i help you..." lucifer asked.

"What up with your arm?" Wiess asked.

"Whta do you mea- oh right i forgot to tell you all beacuse i dident really care." Lucifer said ripping off his right sleve showing his arm.

" Lucifer said ripping off his right sleve showing his arm

"Wow... i wasent expecting something like that..." jaune said.

"Well i do hate my father for a reason..." lucifer said. "Now im tried and i have things to do tommorow the same with siren and cronix. Sophia, leah you to have somewhere to sleep right?" I heard him ask.

"Uhh........no..." they both said.

"Follow me..." he said walking off me, cronix, and his sister whent with him.

Deckers POV

"Sooo... that was odd..." ruby said.

"What did he mean by thats why he hates his father?" Jaune asked.

"Oh that... well our father wanted lucifer to kill a grimm since back the... he was as weak as a little kid. So our father sent him to the woods to kill a grimm alone... and the only grimm he found was an alpha beowolf... and it took his arm." I told them.

"Thats sounds horrible!" Blake said.

"Well thank god that guy found him and saved him." I said.

"What guy?" Yang asked.

"Oh i think his name was... adam i think i dont know its been around four years since then." I said and blake whent really pale. "Blake are you ok?" I asked and she faited but I caught her. 

"Blake are you ok!" Ruby yelled.

"It seems shes just tired... ill take her back to her room so relaxe." I said picking her up and walking away.

TIMESKIP : team RWBYs dorm

"Here you go." I say putting her in her bed.

"Thank you..." she says walking up a bit.

"It was no problem. Just trying to help." I said. I was about to walk away when she grabed my arm. "You ok?" I asked.

"Just stay for a bit..." she asked.

"Ok sure." I say and sit there for a bit.

TIMESKIP : 8 minutes 

"Are you alright now?" I asked blake.

"Ya thank you..." she says. I was about to leave again but she stoped me. "Hold on." She said.

"Is everything alright blake?" I ask. She noddes. "Ok then whats wrong?" I ask.

"I just wanted to tell you something..." she said.

"Ok what?" I ask and she slowly removes her bow revealing a pair of cat ears. "Oh... so your a faunus huh... i wasent expecting that." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Whats with the tone?" She asked.

"Oh its just i have a very got sence of smell because im a wolf... so i kinda had the idea since we met and i think lucifer knows to." I say.

"Why do you think lucifer knows?" She asked.

"Well he literaly told everyone on his team he saw you without your bow and saw the ear." I tell her.

"WHAT!" She says surprised.

"Well if thats all. I should be getting back to my team." I say.

"Wait! Can you come here for a minute." she says. I walk over to her and she grabs my jacket collar and kisses me. Then the rest of her team comes in.

"WERE BACK!" ruby yells opening the door.

"Ooohhhh what do we have here!" Yang asked. After that are lips seperated.

"Ok... im out of here!" I say walking out. Then i got into my dorm which is one door down. And saw cronix in one bed, asher in his, lucifer with siren on top of him in theres, and i also saw both sophia and leah lying on both sides of lucifer holding his arms down. "Im not ever gonna ask..." i say getting into my bed touching my lips. 'Why did she do that... dose she like me or is it just from her being exhausted...' i thought falling asleep.

(A/N) end of chapter 17 chapter 18 will be out soon... hope everyone enjoying the story.