Paddy

Oh my god, guys. Listening to a British accent when falling asleep is officially really soothing. Currently, I am listening to POA, because I am sick and writing this on my sisters's iPad. This isn't so much of Jily, more of Marauders and Harry. It is kind of a au, because Harry is talking. Enjoy!

"Paddy!" Harry whined. " I want PADDY!" James sighed. His only son had been yelling for Sirius for the past five minutes. Sirius was due to arrive any minute but still... his only son wanted 'Paddy' more than 'Daddy'

"Paddy is coming, Harry. But first, let's try to say Daddy. Daddy." James said to the young boy in his arms.

"Paddy!" Harry giggled, James sighed, would his son ever learn his name?

"No, Harry. Daddy. DA-DDY" James said very slowly.

"Paddy!" 

"LILY. YOUR SON NEEDS TO SORT OUT HIS PRIORITIES!" James yelled up the stairs. Lily came down, laughing.

"Yes, Harry! Good Boy." Lily said, taking the child from James's arms.

"Um, I'm sorry?" James asked.

"Daddy! A trick!" Harry said.

"Did you just say-" James asked again, always being the slow one.

"Daddy!" Harry said joyfully.

"We never thought it'd work. Getting Harry to say Paddy instead of Daddy." Lily said, smiling at James. 

"I hate you." He told her.

"Love you too." Lily grinned, went away to feed Harry.