Truth or Dare Part One

Hello everyone! So today, PiperGlenwood wrote this chapter! Enjoy! I will write a part two to this later, but here you all go for your daily dose of Jily!

It was their seventh year. Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, and Marlene were sitting in front of the fireplace in the Gryffindor Common Room. They had just gotten back from Hogsmeade; a trip full of laughs, fun, butterbeer, and chocolate frogs. Now the group was content, and a bit tired. So obviously Sirius started a game of Truth or Dare. 

"So! Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" James agreed eagerly, Remus and Peter agreed with smiles, Marlene agreed happily, and Lily agreed hesitantly and begrudgingly. 

"Okay, I'll start," Marlene offered. "Lily, truth or dare?" Lily thought for a minute before saying, 

"Truth." 

Marlene grinned evilly, "Have you ever kissed anybody?" Everyone but Lily noticed James perk up immediately at this sentence. 

Lily blushed a bit but said honestly, "I kissed Severus on the cheek, once." Marlene smirked at James who was glowering. 

Lily still didn't seem to notice and turned to him, "James, truth or dare?" James grinned, "Dare, obviously."

 Lily gave a small smile, "Okay, your dare is to choose between these two things. If you had to choose between breathing and telling one person in this group you love them, actually love them, who would it be?" Everyone waited in anticipation as hazel met emerald. James smirked, "I love you, Lily Evans." Marlene shrieked as Sirius yelled, 

"THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" James, still smirking, left the room with Sirius on his heels like an impatient puppy. Lily just sat there dumbfounded, with a blush on her cheeks almost as deep red as her hair.