Truth or Dare Part Three

Here is the final part to Truth or Dare!

Lily felt dread course through her. What had she set off? All she knew that it would be pointless to win James back. The thought made her stomach turn. Lily was in love. She had to be. Except now, the person who she loved hated her. Such similar feelings. Love. Hate. 

Days passed. 

Then weeks.

A month went by.

One day, in early May, someone approached Lily in the library. She had been trying to keep strong through all of this. However, keeping strong is harder then being brave. This was why Lily was a Gryffindor. She had the courage to keep strong.

"Mmmhmm?" Lily mumbled, keeping her eyes on her textbook. 

"You look lonely." Lily knew that voice from anywhere. 

"James?" She asked, looking up. And there he was. The boy she had been avoiding for a month. 

"Will you walk with me? I need to get outside." James said, extending his hand out to Lily. She looked at it, unsure.

"But I thought-I thought you didn't want to be near me anymore! I thought you were done loving me." Lily said, and added under her breathe, "But I will never be done loving you. Even if it's the way I can manage." James didn't appear to have heard the last bit. 

"Well, everyone has their second chance. You deserve one." James said. Smiling, Lily took his hand and they walked out of the library.

The rest is history. You know how the story goes, they get married, have a son, and on a fateful night, they will lose their lives. But they will always have each other.