'I'll give you the sun' - chapter nine

Lilly and Archie lay under a blanket on the sofa, with some horror film Charlie had bought over playing on the TV. Lilly and Archie had been planning to spend the evening alone, but the whole gang turned up at Lilly's door after he had stupidly sent a message to the group chat saying that him and Lilly were home alone. They had all eaten their body weight in pizza, sharing 3 big one's from the local takeaway, with the others all chipping in money as Lilly's £20 wasn't enough to cover all of them.  An exceptionally scary part of the film came onto the screen, and Lilly hid her head in Archie's chest as he laughed slightly, pulling her closer to him as she kept her head on his chest. She was feeling sorry for Amelia, the only other girl in the room, since Chloe and Jess didn't feel like coming. That was until she looked over to the floor next to the sofa her and Archie were on, to see Am and Finn in a similar position to her and Archie. Except Finn had fallen asleep with his head resting on her shoulder. Lilly giggled quietly and snapped a picture with her phone before showing it to Archie."She'd be good for him, he's had a lot a heartbreak since you've been gone, babe." Archie said, making Lilly's heart do a little flip at the fact that he'd called her babe, even though they were dating.  She also wanted to go and hunt down the girls that had hurt her best friend, but also wanted to know whether Archie had been with anyone whilst she was away. "What about you, green eyes? did you have any heartbreak whilst I was away?" She questioned, trying to sound teasing and not that bothered. "No, Lil. It's only you. It's always ever only been you. Even when I was in relationships, i was wishing that it was you. I've always been in love with you." he replied, taking Lilly's hand under the blanket and pulling her in between his legs, facing the screen. God, I love this kid. Lilly thought as she fell asleep to Archie playing with her hair whilst the sound of screaming echoed throughout the room. Everything was so perfect, that she was hardly thinking of Ben anymore. Whether that was a good or bad thing, Lilly didn't know.