she's got a bad reputation-part 17

Lilly walked into school the next morning, unaware that the crude picture Matt had made was being shared to everyone within the school, apart from her of course. Issac was also non the wiser, since he hadn't checked his phone since yesterday. Spending a lot of time with the girl you've been in love with since you were twelve meant priorities like homework and checking his phone went straight out of the window. Naturally. 

They walked through the halls together, assuming that the pointing and stares they were getting was due to the fact that Issac and Lilly were rarely seen together, just the two of them. She wasn't aware anything was wrong until 2nd period, when she sat down next to Jason, the star athlete of the school, and Archie's new best friend since he had ditched Finn. As she sat down next to him, he moved his chair as far away as possible from her. This was not usual behaviour for him since he usually flirted with Lilly, and anything else that moved. 

"Nah, Lilly. I don't flirt with girls that are easy." he said, making the whole class laugh and call her various names. "Sorry? I don't have the faintest idea of what you are talking about." Lilly replied. Usually, she would simply ignore him and his childish antics, but after she pranked Matt yesterday, she wanted to know what was going on. "Just wait until assembly, princess. You'll find out then" he winked, creating a sinking feeling in Lilly's stomach. something bad was going to happen, and it was going to ruin the new image that Lilly had created for herself all over again. 

The bell rang, signalling that first period was about to start. Lilly thanked whatever God she believed in, and concentrated on the lesson to take her mind of everything. she was concentrating so much in-fact that, she didn't realise the bell had gone, meaning she had to go to the assembly and find out what punishment Matt had in stall for her. 

After an awkward conversation with her Sociology teacher, she made her way out into the hall and ran straight into Issac. "Lilly, I've never been more glad to see you. have you been getting weird looks today?" he asked, rushing his words out. Lilly nodded, and asked; "Yeah, have you?" "No, something weirder. The football team didn't steal my clothes when I showered after gym today. And they all called me a lad during baseball." He said, frowning slightly. Lilly blushed as she realised what might have happened. "You know yesterday how we, y'know, kind of kissed after pulling that prank on Matt?" Issac blushed as-well, remembering that he had told his older brother and mum as soon as he got home. "Yeah, I do. d'you think he got pictures or something?" he asked, as they approached the hall where assembly was always held. They walked into the large hall, as silence passed over. they looked at each over awkwardly as they made their way to two seats at the back, before the lights went off and a large PowerPoint started on the screen. 

Lilly had been so wrong. they were full of naked images of and one's of her in her bra and panties that Matt had taken when she was messing around with him. Messing with that douche bag had ruined her life once, and it was going to happen once again.  Everyone laughed as it moved onto a picture of her and Issac 'having intercourse in the bushes' came onto screen. Lilly knew that it was the picture of them kissing, but that Matt had edited it to look like something much worse, but Lilly couldn't prove that. Some already thought that she was a bit of a slut for the two underwear pictures from yesterday, but now everyone KNEW that she was a slut, including Issac and the rest of the band. They were all staring at her as she ran out of the assembly hall and into the main school halls, but this time, nobody followed her.